Sign in to follow this  
DutchRebel

Chromic Naboo starfighter

Fellow lego fans,

I want to chrome the grey parts of my Naboo N-1 starfighter (7660). Does anybody in this forum have any experience with this kind of work? As you might guess, I want to make it look like the UCS naboo fighter... I was thinking of using Aclad model paint... good idea?

Thanx for your replies in advance,

DutchRebel

post-1920-1206114657.jpg

hmmm.... i havent done this before, but im not sure if paint is the best choice... maybe silver spraypaint? or you could always buy the pieces off of bricklink... ;-)

I think jims right bricklink would probably be the best option because if the spray painting goes wrong you wont have lost a part that you may one to use at another time.

I think jims right bricklink would probably be the best option because if the spray painting goes wrong then you will have lost a part that you may later regret painting.

I think jims right bricklink would probably be the best option because if the spray painting goes wrong then you will have lost a part that you may later regret painting.

Hi DutchRebel!

Read this tread over at FBTB, it will shine some light on this subject.

Crome On

copmike

why have I posted three times up there? is that a problem with the new server or something?