Batbrick

Interactive Apocalypse Part 4: Where Loyalties Lie

Choose wisely, but please read post first!   54 members have voted

  1. 1. What to do about Lord Dragonator's deal?

    • Accept it! He is the most powerful survivor known and a few friends are worth nothing compared to assured safety!
      6
    • Escape to the East! There is another faction own that may help you, and you don't want to lose your only remaining friends!
      19
    • Escape back West, you must reach Sondra and your base first!
      23
    • Accept it, but lie! If you manage to escape, though this path is more dangerous, a vehicle and supplies could be taken!
      6
  2. 2. What to use as pegleg?

    • Wood, its light and quick
      34
    • Metal, slow but tough
      4
    • A gun, slow and awkward, but also deadly
      9
    • A wheel, now THIS will be awkward...
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 posts in this topic

Muhaha! Welcome to another episode of Interactive Apocalypse! *skull*

p1220052.jpg

If you STILL haven't joined in on this fun game, then get off your backside now and look up the exciting previous parts:

The Introduction

Part 1 - Safe Season

Part 1.5 - Strangers

Part 2 - Surviving

Part 2.5 - The Deadzone

Part 3 - Mistakes

Part 3.5 - Captured

Enjoy!

Last time, despite very wise decisions, fate has landed you as a prisoner of Lord Dragonator at one of his outposts:

p1210958.jpg

Poor Sammy the Weaver is now in chains:

p1220043.jpg

And in this new territory a poisonous creature lurks, the Weezlet:

p1210941.jpg

Before being captured, you found a new survivor and love interest, Sondra:

p1210938.jpg

You also got Reginald (before he died) to repair and mod the defense bot:

p1210951.jpg

Unfortunately your teammates have no idea of your whereabouts, and Lord Dragonator just came to visit you, the prisoner. Here he is at the front with the cape:

p1210914.jpg

He likes you, as psychotic as he is he thinks your an entertaining and smart person. Everyone fears Dragonator, all know he is bent on disgusting purist beliefs, that all mutants AND survivors not part of his force must die. But he gives you a deal to think about. He wants you to join his team, torture has already revealed your friend's location, and he says that if you join him, you will not only be assured safety within his ranks, but a very high rank at that. On one condition, you prove your loyalty to him by killing, or as he refers to it - "Cleansing" - Sondra, and Sammy. Your two friends must die to assure loyalty, the Defense Bot becomes his property.

You can either:

a) Accept this offer, you would be given assured safety in the largest survivor network, and an array of might at your disposal.

b) Escape to the East, there is word there of a smaller second survivor faction, which may offer you less safety but better morals and friends.

c) Escape to the West first, you must save your friends before the invasion of Dragonator would begin, you could then begin the long journey to the East.

d) Accept it, but lie, you might escape later with knowledge and supplies. The risk however is great, and comes at the cost of your friends still.

Each option has detractors and good tidings as well, choose carefully! And just for fun, since this vote is essentially the only plot related vote I can actually cast due to the wildly different outcomes, you get to choose your new pegleg, enjoy! :-D

Can you survive?

p1210971.jpg

Thanks again to Hinckley for the permission to do this and for dying in it too ( X-D) , Dragonator for letting me make him an evil overlord, iamded for his future appearance, Piranha for his future appearance, and Exobuilder for dying in a way we can only dream of: Being eaten by a nightmarish dragon!

To the Batbrick Cave! >:-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hooray! Interactive Apocalypse! *wub* :-D :-D

At first I greatly considered taking Lord Dragonator up on his offer, it would be great to be a high rank in a great organisation.

But, I'm too kind a person, and I can't kill someone who practically shares my name. X-D And you can't kill your girlfriend.

We don't want to take another big risk now do we? Not after last time. So best to play it safe, but still good. I'm sure Sondra and the Defence bot will be fine for now, I vote we head East! I'm looking forward to seeing this other faction, hey, they might even have a guy with a robot arm, you know? Robot arm? Eh? Eh? X-D

As for the leg, well, a wheel would be... just... awesome! :-P No, awkward. As would a gun. You wouldn't want to accidentally blow your other foot off would you? And I don't see why you'd need a metal leg, if it's slow, you can't really kick things very well can you? No, right now you need to head East, and fast. So, wooden leg is my choice.

If only you had someone with a robot arm to give you a cyborg leg, tough, strong and fast! X-D :-P

~Peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accept, you get benefits!

Hmm... Wood or Metal tough choice.

Another great chapter though! X-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i chose light wood so he can get west quickly so he can save his base

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*knight* Comply or be incinerated! >:-)

You must accept the offer. I tell you this because if you don't I will most certainly have you killed and also your friends. This is your warning. *skull*

Now for a look at the options. If you were to agree, then you have guaranteed safety, which is a good thing, and also a great Lord to report to. ;-) Next you can head East. Personally, I would think of this as abandoning your other group, so not necessarily a good choice, and remember, it is only a rumor that this second faction exists. Plus it is less safe, and you are not guaranteed to escape my clutches. >:-) Good side to this though is, of course, that you don't have to kill anyone. The other choice was to head west, and save your friends, then try and get past my many warriors and try to get to an unknown safety in the east. This is probably the most morally right thing to do. However you again first need to escape. Lastly, you can lie, and hope to get away with goods and supplies at the cost of your friends lives, thus also making an enemy of me (then again, options B and C will also make me your enemy... X-D ). I do not like lairs. >:-(

Now for the unbiased part of my comment. ;-)

For your leg, a wooden one would be most practical, so that is what I will go for. However, if you ever happen to run into someone who could... upgrade it... then that would be good too. ;-) Cyborgs ON! :-P The other options, despite being awesome thoughts for legs, do not seem practical.

Great storyline, Batbrick, this is really awesome, and gives some good choices for further development in the plot. I can't wait to see what everyone decides, and to see what you come up with next! *sweet*

EDIT: Out of fairness I will not vote unless I deem it necessary. ;-)

Edited by dragonator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Escape back West, you must reach Sondra and your base first!

Wood is good for now. You must be quick to try and escape. Later, you'll probably have the opportunity to improve it (the weapon option almost had my vote >:-) ).

Keep up the great work, Batbrick *y* .

LuxorV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hooray! Interactive Apocalypse! *wub* :-D :-D

At first I greatly considered taking Lord Dragonator up on his offer, it would be great to be a high rank in a great organisation.

But, I'm too kind a person, and I can't kill someone who practically shares my name. X-D And you can't kill your girlfriend.

We don't want to take another big risk now do we? Not after last time. So best to play it safe, but still good. I'm sure Sondra and the Defence bot will be fine for now, I vote we head East! I'm looking forward to seeing this other faction, hey, they might even have a guy with a robot arm, you know? Robot arm? Eh? Eh? X-D

As for the leg, well, a wheel would be... just... awesome! :-P No, awkward. As would a gun. You wouldn't want to accidentally blow your other foot off would you? And I don't see why you'd need a metal leg, if it's slow, you can't really kick things very well can you? No, right now you need to head East, and fast. So, wooden leg is my choice.

If only you had someone with a robot arm to give you a cyborg leg, tough, strong and fast! X-D :-P

~Peace

You're a good person iamded, are you sure thats a good thing though? >:-) And yes, we may meet a man with a robot arm! I'm actually sad you didn't choose a wheel, that would have been.....interesting. Thanks for the compliments!

*knight* Comply or be incinerated! >:-)

You must accept the offer. I tell you this because if you don't I will most certainly have you killed and also your friends. This is your warning. *skull*

Now for a look at the options. If you were to agree, then you have guaranteed safety, which is a good thing, and also a great Lord to report to. ;-) Next you can head East. Personally, I would think of this as abandoning your other group, so not necessarily a good choice, and remember, it is only a rumor that this second faction exists. Plus it is less safe, and you are not guaranteed to escape my clutches. >:-) Good side to this though is, of course, that you don't have to kill anyone. The other choice was to head west, and save your friends, then try and get past my many warriors and try to get to an unknown safety in the east. This is probably the most morally right thing to do. However you again first need to escape. Lastly, you can lie, and hope to get away with goods and supplies at the cost of your friends lives, thus also making an enemy of me (then again, options B and C will also make me your enemy... X-D ). I do not like lairs. >:-(

Now for the unbiased part of my comment. ;-)

For your leg, a wooden one would be most practical, so that is what I will go for. However, if you ever happen to run into someone who could... upgrade it... then that would be good too. ;-) Cyborgs ON! :-P The other options, despite being awesome thoughts for legs, do not seem practical.

Great storyline, Batbrick, this is really awesome, and gives some good choices for further development in the plot. I can't wait to see what everyone decides, and to see what you come up with next! *sweet*

EDIT: Out of fairness I will not vote unless I deem it necessary. ;-)

This is just funny, you are so evil, is this my doing? Thanks for your kind words, I'm trying to move the story forward, you'll be seeing some big things soon!

Escape back West, you must reach Sondra and your base first!

Wood is good for now. You must be quick to try and escape. Later, you'll probably have the opportunity to improve it (the weapon option almost had my vote >:-) ).

Keep up the great work, Batbrick *y* .

Thanks luxorV, good choices!

To the Batbrick Cave! >:-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you´ll manage to escape and reach your friends just in time to safe her lives from that maniacal Lord Dragonator,

and a gun leg could become very helpful indeed.... yeah, Planet PA on! *skull* X-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks luxorV, good choices!

I guess only time (and your plot) will show how good they were (give they get the top votes, that is 8-| ) ;-) .

Chapter 4.5 ON *y* !

LuxorV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of curiosity, have you ever heard of a movie called "Planet Terror"? Why do I ask? Well:

grindhouseposter1.jpg

:-P

~Peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy captured and tortured you. You can't join him! Accept it, then go back and claim the girlie and escape to the east!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Escape! Lord Dragonator is crazy! Besides who has a pet penguin anyway? :-D

The direction you should go is east where the new faction lies(hopefully) There you will meet a mutant and a cyborg who are perfect for you! Take sammy and the defense bot with you and abandon your girlfriend and old base >:-)

Change is good after all!

For a new limb I would say a cybernetic limb but that's not an option

So wooden is best, although steel is better, perhaps a lighter steel like titanium?

If not wood is prefect *sweet*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to say to accept and then escape with dragonators stuff, but then if he got you he'd kill you in a inhumane and gruesome way. That's not good at all. Then I voted to make an escape to the east, the only problem is that this fraction may not exist and that dragonator could get you first. But it may lead up to a huge battle. Also make your peg leg out of wood. a gun and wheel would be weird,and if you are escaping you may need to run. A robotic leg won't work for that. This is great batbrick can't wait for 4.5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I decided to vote to go west and rescue your teammates, and get a wooden leg, you can upgrade to a gun once you do not have an angry army after you, and speed is less important than firepower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Out of curiosity, have you ever heard of a movie called "Planet Terror"? Why do I ask? Well:

grindhouseposter1.jpg

:-P

~Peace

Hehe, caught me :-$

To the Batbrick Cave! >:-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get a wood pegleg, arrr *pirate* . Feel like a pirate and you can practically, if your current one becomes rotten, carve out a new one with more wood. How wonderful!

Escape to the East! Your friends are sooo much better than these egomaniacs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just take something metal and escape to the west. ;-)

This got to be the best post-apoc story yet!!!! *wub*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I voted for the wood and to escape to the east! Once again another great chapter *y* hmm but why a wheel? *wacko* X-D Apocalypse on!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This is just funny, you are so evil, is this my doing? Thanks for your kind words, I'm trying to move the story forward, you'll be seeing some big things soon!

I try my best. :-$ >:-) I think you may have had an influence on me, I can't seem to control my need to cleanse the world of worthless people... 8-|

Looking forward to seeing these big things!

This guy captured and tortured you. You can't join him! Accept it, then go back and claim the girlie and escape to the east!

Torture? What torture? Who said anything about torture? Why don't you come on down to my headquarters and I will explain the difference between torture and... forced questioning. ;-)

Escape! Lord Dragonator is crazy! Besides who has a pet penguin anyway? :-D

Crazy! Why do I feel that barely anyone is supporting me? And what's wrong with my penguin? We'll see who's laughing, when I rule the world! Muhahaha! >:-)

Did I take that to far?... 8-| :-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Did I take that to far?... 8-| :-D

No by all means convince them! I think they realise this time though, that the choice they are making is not a logical one but a moral one. Thats why I like this poll, its: Be safe and powerful, or keep your humanity. In this case, its no longer just making a choice to survive *skull*

And your Pet Penguin is cool, but wait till you see your other pet.....

To the Batbrick Cave! >:-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another pet! I *wub* surprises! I really can't wait to see what you have come up with. X-D

As I see it you have two choices, people of EB.

1. Accept the deal or

2. Make a terrible enemy and be sentenced to death by penguin! >:-) :-P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There IS a problem with the wooden peg-leg, guys...what if it snaps? *skull*

(by the way, I voted escape to the east and wooden peg leg anyways =P Not like the wheel's going to win...T.T)

~Trexxen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I voted for a wooden leg and to go east. May I say that I love that tower you built Batbrick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.