Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Outstanding German Trains

Check out these outstanding trains I found on Maj.com this morning:

donnerbuechse001.jpg

br01-10_1.jpg

schweizer_krokodil.jpg

kranwagen1.jpg

When Lego was talking about their concept to develop a Hobby Train for AFOL, this is what I envisioned. Aren't they beautiful?

Here's the gallery: Eisenbahn Gallery

I'm not a train builder but that dark green carriage is wonderfully made! i love the smooth roof it has!

Great find Brickster! ;-)

These are indeed beautiful TheBrickster, but what strikes me, is how shiny and clean those bricks are.

It's confusing, are they MLCadded or are they real? *wacko*

Astonashing.

They certainly look fantastic. Pity the rendering tools have troubles with the transparent pieces, otherwise it would have looked real.

Still, would have been more impressive if they were real, but not everyone have the resources to make it so.

It's confusing, are they MLCadded or are they real? *wacko*

Exactly what I'm confused about, some of them look utterly real, other only have small suddleties that you can pick them out from *wacko* I'm still confused, are all of them Cadded, or what?

That aside, I especially like the crane design. Looks lovely *wub*

I think they're all real builds. The photos just seem to be very high quality. My favorite is the green passenger car. These need to be official sets.

Overall, these cars look better than the SFSC and the BNSF. They're outstanding! *y*

I think they're all real builds.

I'm thinking so aswell. You can see plainly that not all bricks are evenly pressed down (Green passenger car roof). The shineyness probably comes from the all white backround. You know it's a good picture or digital designer when you can't tell easily if it's real or not :-$

Wow, those are beautiful! *wub* This guy has some fantastic designs.

I would also say they are real, as the shadow falls in different directions in the different pictures and the string has a tied off knot at the end. That seems just a little to realistic to have been rendered.

Great job to whoever made these! *y*

Wonderful trains! Fantastic details! I'd love to have many engines and waggons of that kind! They're so terribly realistic and must look great on anyone's layout!

What an amazing and wonderful work! Thanks, Brickster, and thank you very much, Bambi! *y* *wub*