Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Col. Thok

Indiana Outpost

Here is my first Indy Moc, completed using only parts from the bike chase and the car chase.

new_lego_pics_001.jpg

Aerial View

new_lego_pics_002.jpg

Checkpoint entrance

new_lego_pics_003.jpg

The Base commander

new_lego_pics_004.jpg

Our Captured Hero(s)!

new_lego_pics_005.jpg

"I hate my job." |-/ ;-)

new_lego_pics_006.jpg

...Please!

new_lego_pics_007.jpg

Ahh! The glare! A motorcycle pit.

new_lego_pics_008.jpg

The interior (Aerial view)

new_lego_pics_009.jpg

The prison that will soon hold the Jones...but not for long. ;-)

new_lego_pics_010.jpg

Group shot!

new_lego_pics_011.jpg

New and improved motorcylist.

Comments and critiscism, etc, etc.

Gallery

Wow, good made!

Aw, thanks! :-$

Nice!

But the pics are a bit flurry.

That's cause I'm in the middle of a BLIZZARD! No, seriously!

I couldn't see too much detail in the pictures because of the glare and shakiness. Steady your camera on the ground, a tripod or anything else and then take the picture. Also, take several pictures of a single feature from many angles and then pick the best. This will ensure that we see the highest quality picture available.

I think that your new and improved motorcyclist looks much better than the one included in the set!

Edited by WarnIcarus

This looks interesting, especially that car.... and your base commander looks like a pretty tough guy, too.... *y*

I couldn't see too much detail in the pictures because of the glare and shakiness. Steady your camera on the ground, a tripod or anything else and then take the picture. Also, take several pictures of a single feature from many angles and then pick the best. This will ensure that we see the highest quality picture available.

I think that your new and improved motorcyclist looks much better than the one included in the set!

Thank you! I will invest in a tripod now, to improve my prowess. Mabye the one with the bendy arms. ;-)

This looks interesting, especially that car.... and your base commander looks like a pretty tough guy, too.... *y*

Thanks! He is a tough guy....I made him in likeness of my ex-Marine neighbour (Who is just a little nutty....)

It looks ok but you should take better care when taking your pictures, in some of them its hard to see what you are looking at. Cool MOC though. *sweet*