Sign in to follow this  
CVSPIS_CELIDVS

The corvette "Richelia"

There are a lot good techniques with this ship *y*

I was hoping you'd make a dedicated thread for this ship after i saw the cannons of this ship you contributed for the Cannon Index.

I like how you've used fireman torsos for naval uniforms and plane town folk for enlisted men.

I also really like your cannons designs. *wub*

This ship has been added to the Index of MOC Ships. :-)

P

This is a very wonderful piece. So many unique things I love about it, ESPECIALLY the Valkyrie figurehead. The stern of the ship is gorgeous, and the design of the sailors I also love, and the fact you made a custom anchor is cool too. The full side shot of the ship is awe inspiring with those sails.

This was certainly one of my favorites of the contest.

You've managed to build a ship that looks like a full blown galleon on this tiny hull.

That's not a small achievement!

And like Phred mentioned, the idea's you had for the crew are awesome.

You also did a fine job on the sails, rigging, color schema, ....

I don't have time to write a lengthy comment right now but the first thing that strikes me about this MOC is the interesting way this anchor was constructed.

Is it worthy of our Custom pieces Index?

A very beautiful ship with many shiny details and a plain wonderful rigging and great sails! :'-)

It just looks, perhaps, a bit too small for its length, but of course you

Well It's very good but my only constructive critisism would be that it is to skinny. Not that you could help that due to the compotition rules, but maybe next time you make a corvette it could be wider. Thats all.

Regards, Captain Zuloo ;-)

corvette-richelia-21.jpg

The Richelia has a magnificent sail configuration but the hull looks too tool long and narrow for them, though I'm not sure what kind of sails would suit that hull. I think this particular sail configuration would work well on a vessel using the standard ship hull pieces.

The Richelia has a magnificent sail configuration but the hull looks too tool long and narrow for them, though I'm not sure what kind of sails would suit that hull. I think this particular sail configuration would work well on a vessel using the standard ship hull pieces.

Exactly. I couldn't have put it better myself. Thats why it looks so skinny- because thae sails are so darn huge!

Regards, Captain Zuloo ;-)