Sign in to follow this  
Keyblade Wielder

LEGO Code Lyoko

I too accidentally watched the show and I agree with what Deino said, really the only thing its got going for it is well...wait. What has it got going for it? :-P

What has it got going for it? :-P

Ummmm...crappiness? I mean, seriously! It's cranime! (crappy anime).

It's cranime! (crappy anime).

:-D Cranime. :-D

Well, I can see this line being a hit.... in the Wal-Mart clearance asile! :-P

This whole idea is rediculous and horribly unrealistic. Ive only seen commercials for that show and have regretted it...

This is funny! The guy wanted people to agree with him, but, instead it turned into a big joke! :-D

ROFL so true :-D

And he said code lyoko was selling well? lol in his imaginary world..... one day (last year) i hid a SW action figure behind code lyoko figues .......i forgot about it than about 2 months later i checked and it was STILL there!!!!!! X-D :-D :-D :-D X-D

(True Story)

This whole idea is rediculous and horribly unrealistic. Ive only seen commercials for that show and have regretted it...

Well Exo-force was exactly realistic. Actually almost every theme isn't realistic.

Well Exo-force was exactly realistic. Actually almost every theme isn't realistic.

I think he meant "realistic" as in it wouldn't be realistic to sell. Nobody would be stupid enough to make sets out of this crappy crap... :-X

I also think Avatar appeared as sets before the show was really in full-swing. So I didn't know anything about it and hadn't seen it. By the time I did, I really didn't have an opinion on it either way, but it didn't make me want to buy the sets. I eventually did buy the ship, but because it was marked down to like $15. (I still haven't opened it yet :-P )

Lyoko though...that I do have an opinion on. It's utter crap. And if the regular toys haven't taken off after 4 seasons, what's to think it'd do so now?

ROFL so true :-D

And he said code lyoko was selling well? lol in his imaginary world..... one day (last year) i hid a SW action figure behind code lyoko figues .......i forgot about it than about 2 months later i checked and it was STILL there!!!!!! X-D :-D :-D :-D X-D

(True Story)

I totally believe it! :-D I looked up pictures of this junk (Only to make fun of mind you X-D ) IT IS CRAP! I think *yoda* is right, a crappy diaper attack could be fatal! 8-