Sign in to follow this  
Keyblade Wielder

LEGO Code Lyoko

If we can get LEGO Avatar, why not Code Lyoko. It's getting 3 animated movies in Early 2009, And possibly Season 5. It's a VERY popular show, and would be a hit.

Set Ideas:

Set: Ulrich+Odd's Dorm

Price:$7.99 USD

Minifigs:Ulrich, Odd, Kiwi

Set:Jeremie's Dorm

Minifigs:Jeremie

Set:Aelita's Dorm

Minifigs:Aelita

Set:Yumi's House

Price:$10.99 USD

Minifigs: Hiroki, Yumi, Yumi's Mom, Yumi's Dad

Set:Ice Sector

Price:$19.99 USD

Minifigs: Ulrich Lyoko Form, Aelita Lyoko Form, Monsters

Set:Desert Sector

Minifigs: Yumi Lyoko Form, William Lyoko Form, Monsters

Set:Forest Sector

Minifigs:Odd Lyoko Form, Ulrich Lyoko Form, Monsters

Set:Mountain Sector

Minifigs: Yumi Lyoko Form, Aelita Lyoko Form, Monsters

Set:Sector 5

Price:$22.99 USD

Minifigs: Ulrich Lyoko Form, Odd Lyoko Form, Monsters

Set:Digital Sea (Store Exclsuive?)

Price:$24.99USD

Minifigs:Yumi Lyoko Form, Aelita Lyoko Form, William Lyoko Form, Monsters (would also have vehicles)

Set:Cafeteria

Price:$24.99USD

Minifigs:Jim, Jeremie, Odd, Milly, Timmiya, Sissi, Nicolas, Herb

Set:Park

Price:$21.99USD

Minifigs:Jeremie, Aelita, Sissi, Jim

Set:Gym

Price:$22.99USD

Minifigs:Yumi, Jim, Ulrich, Odd, Principal Delmas

Set:Factory

Price:$49.99USD

Minifigs:Yumi, Jeremie, Franz Hopper, Aelita, Ulrich, Odd, William

Other possibilites of sets would be some classrooms. A few of those could be year-after that sets, Q2 sets, or store exclusives. But really, this has great potential. Do you know how well this would sell? Krankrelats could use newly colored Toa Inika Heads. The Toa Inika Heads, and the head part with the XANA symbol look almost IDENTICAL. Making the Warriors' vehicles would be easy. The would sell like beeeeeeep hotcakes.

Edited By DoubleT

-KW-

OK this does not look good if it was a set. I absolutely hated this show. It is so boring and lame. I don't think people want dorms and schools they want battles and fun stuff.

No vehicles + Lack of broad recognizability and appeal = FAIL

Because LEGO Avatar sold ever so well :-P

Ugh, no! I'd much rather have a good anime! DBZ, Trigun, and Rurouni Kenshin come to mind.

Edit: I don't think talking like that is gonna help people agree with you. There's no reason to say "mother____"

Edited by Greyfox327

Um, no thanks. Never even heard of it. :-X And like Grayfox said, unless you want to get chambered, don't say Megablockin' awesome. *sad*

Keyblade Wielder a friendly warning do not use bad words...

OK this does not look good if it was a set. I absolutely hated this show. It is so boring and lame. I don't think people want dorms and schools they want battles and fun stuff.

Then don't post in here.

No vehicles + Lack of broad recognizability and appeal = FAIL

Because LEGO Avatar sold ever so well :-P

lol wut?

Ugh, no! I'd much rather have a good anime! DBZ, Trigun, and Rurouni Kenshin come to mind.

Edit: I don't think talking like that is gonna help people agree with you. There's no reason to say "mother____"

-facepalm-

ANIME is JAPANESE ANIMATION.

CODE LYOKO is FRENCH.

I get really annoyed witht he people who go "LOLZ CODE LYOKO IS DA ANIME"

-KW-

why?

you complain about people saying "LOLZ CODE LYOKO IS DA ANIME"

but then say yourself "lol wut?" please speak proper english or no english.

also " -facepalm- " what? could you explain does it mean talk to the hand?

and captain kaboom voiced his opinion, then the opinion of the general populace and i agree if it was a school based theme i would prefer them to be city sets.

why. just why.

steel...

and captain kaboom voiced his opinion, then the opinion of the general populace and i agree if it was a school based theme i would prefer them to be city sets.

Now that you mention it...a yellow school bus and a playground with some kids using the stubby little Minifig legs would be cool for city :-D

Then don't post in here.

lol wut?

-facepalm-

CODE LYOKO is FRENCH.

I get really annoyed witht he people who go "LOLZ CODE LYOKO IS DA ANIME"

-KW-

Keyblade Wielder, please watch your attitude.

Everyone, discuss this in a civil manner. Thanks. :-)

It's a term of exasperation/disbelief, for things that would make you bury your face in your hands in real life. Silly isn't it? I thought that the -> :-| <- coverered that well enough. Keyblade Wielder Your attitude could do with some work. If you can't handle people disliking your idea then maybe you shouldn't post here. We also do not like the usage of internet speak on Eurobricks. Half the people here will have no idea what you are on about.

-facepalm- probably means bringing the palm to the face as in "i can't believe this is happening!" almost similar in expression to :-|

i dunno...i'm just guessing here.

okay...back to the discussion.

Yuk even the action figures for this show dont even sell they're been on the shelf for months gathering dust :-X :-X *n*

And i cant see why TLG would do a theme on it.......................... :-X

CODE LYOKO is FRENCH.

You don't think they were trying to mimic anime? I consider this a fake-anime.

Edited by Greyfox327

This is just one big single sided arguement *wacko* Frankly might've been abit mean at first, politness can go a long way. Even though we all have our own favourite shows - They all don't make great lego themes to everyone, this is why generally themes are strayed away from, unless intensely popular, like star wars, or harry potter. TLC doesn't like to gamble, ever since galidor.

So, frankly, I just don't see it happening, which in my mind isn't bad, sorry :-$

This is just one big single sided arguement *wacko* Frankly might've been abit mean at first, politness can go a long way. Even though we all have our own favourite shows - They all don't make great lego themes to everyone, this is why generally themes are strayed away from, unless intensely popular, like star wars, or harry potter. TLC doesn't like to gamble, ever since galidor.

So, frankly, I just don't see it happening, which in my mind isn't bad, sorry :-$

I just want to point out to everyone that this is a great example of a rational response. It's respectful and doesn't take things too seriously. Let's all try to remember this is a LEGO site and we should do our best just to have a good time and be nice to eachother. People come here to have fun after all.

Sorry to single you out Brickmaster, I hope the other kids don't think you're an megablocks-kisser and give you a wedgie on the way to class. Although, I'd laugh at that. :-D

Here's the deal people...Licensed LEGO themes ARE NOT the vehicle for your personal favorite franchise to be made into toys. LEGO is very careful about choosing what licenses they make into sets. With very few exceptions (Avatar and Jurassic Park jump to mind, but I think Avatar may have been a package deal with Spongebob) they are themes that have a broad, perhaps even worldwide, appeal.

LEGO has also prospered so long by staying somewhat true to a building, learning, and fun angle with their products, and if something can't easily fit into those requirements, then it won't be licensed. I've also noticed the themes that seem to do the best are heavily vehicle based. As in Batman doing relatively well where Spider-Man crashed and burned.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's not go slamming on the Jurassic Park license. ;-) JP is a strong license, but the way in which it was handled was not the best in my opinion. The sets were kind of lackluster, with the exception of the Spinosaurus Attack Studio, which included the plane. Plus, there were only two sets, but it came out under the studios line. So did Spider-Man, and I don't know about you but I thought those Spider-Man Studios sets were kind of ugly.

I think, without a doubt, it would've worked out a lot better for them had they done what they are doing with the Indiana Jones license. Releasing sets from the first two movies would've have been a great idea, as they were pretty heavily vehicle based, especially The Lost World. The third one, not so much, not to mention it wasn't as memorable. Plus it is a very strong license, and I think if it's handled right, it can do well. And with Jurassic Park 4 slated to come out next year, anything is possible. But I won't be holding my breath. :-X

And wow, sorry for getting way off topic there. lol As for Code Lyoko, I doubt Lego would ever release sets based on that show. I'm just not sure how strong its international appeal would be. And after the blunder that was Avatar, I don't even think they'd consider it. Doesn't mean you can't dream though. :-)

Well don't get me wrong, I wanted Jurassic Park to do well (it should be obvious why deino2.gif ), but it didn't really lend itself well to a LEGO theme. JP is all about the dinosaurs, and aside from a lot of sets with the land rovers and jeeps and perhaps some fences, it'd be Dino Attack without the tanks and helicopters. I also doubt many kids would be thrilled with the In Malcom Minifig (although I'd love one)

Now, Spidey has some good sets for the second movie when LEGO divorced it from the Studios line. But all they were were nice buildings and such...no real "whee! factor" overall.

I think I accidentally watched Code Lyoko a couple of times. It was pretty much unwatchable, and most defiantly unbuildable :-P

I love Code Lyoko, and it would make a great theme.

But I'm afraid that Lego would definitely not make a theme of it. Sure, I think it's a great show, but it's really not that popular. |-/

why?

you complain about people saying "LOLZ CODE LYOKO IS DA ANIME"

but then say yourself "lol wut?" please speak proper english or no english.

why. just why.

steel...

Obviously, You have never watched Code Lyoko. Go to YouTube and look up user "allotone"kthnx

Yuk even the action figures for this show dont even sell they're been on the shelf for months gathering dust :-X :-X *n*

And i cant see why TLG would do a theme on it.......................... :-X

O RLY? Everywhere I've been they've sold out quick.

You don't think they were trying to mimic anime? I consider this a fake-anime.

>_< FAIL.

I love Code Lyoko, and it would make a great theme.

But I'm afraid that Lego would definitely not make a theme of it. Sure, I think it's a great show, but it's really not that popular. |-/

Not Popular? Epic Failure. It has had Almost 100 Episodes, 4 seasons, has lasted for 4 years, has had 3 video games, and tons of merchandise. Not popular my megablocks.

-KW-