Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Green Vest (Photgrapher) in Colour Varities

Could someone please make a grey,tan,white and brown version of this,please. *sweet*

Done! *y*

All at 600dpi, just print and trim. The white one had to have a shirt colour since it's normally white, so I chose green. You can load these into your own paint program to easily change a colour. The first one is the original style, just in case someone needs it.

vest_green.png

vest_brown.pngvest_tan.png

vest_grey.pngvest_white.png

Enjoy, and please let me know how these work out for you (I'd love to see a picture). *sweet*

Hey, you're stealing my work >:-(

X-D

Great job as always, imperialshadows *y*

I may use one of these, someday. I like the fact you provide a range of different colors, since I already have the original green one. They could come handy for an Outback-styled diorama or vig.

LuxorV

I may use one of these, someday. I like the fact you provide a range of different colors, since I already have the original green one. They could come handy for an Outback-styled diorama or vig.

That's what he requested, perhaps for just such a project. Hopefully we'll see some MOC pics later and see one of these in action.

Doing these makes me think how easy it would be for LEGO to produce 'new' figures without any real effort, simply by printing old designs on new colours. I'll never understand why they don't go for this easy way to make a quick buck.