Phantom Of The Opera

It took some time, but here he is, the Phantom Of The Opera:

Flesh version

torsophantomoftheopera_001.png

Classic MF version

torsophantomoftheopera_002.png

Tell me what you think of it :-$

LuxorV

Nice work, I am a great fan of this stage show, so a Lego version is awesome! I like the way the mask is done, it looks very realistic. My one criticism would be that you can't take the mask off to show the scars underneath, this could be done my making a piece for the mask and then a printed scar pattern (although I cannot really see any way of doing the mask 8-| ). However, it is great as is, so again, nice job. *y*

Great job and that torso might come in handy for some other figures! *y*

... a printed scar pattern (although I cannot really see any way of doing the mask 8-| )

Reversable head!

Great job and that torso might come in handy for some other figures! *y*

Reversable head!

A good idea! That would work. Although he would need a big hair piece to cover the other side perhaps (or a hood perhaps, he does have his cape up sometimes).

Thnaks all for the positive feedback :-$ .

As for the reversible head idea, I think it's great. Sadly, I must admit I don't know the show :'-( .

If someone can provide me a pic of the unmasked face, I'll try and make it into a reersible head decal.

It could be covered with the old long hair piece, since the Phantom followed the long-haired trend of the period (if I'm right) ;-) .

LuxorV

Excellent, i was thinking of requesting it at somepoint I'm glad LuxorV has done such a great job.

I'm surprised you don't know the show did you make it from the film version of the show?

Excellent, i was thinking of requesting it at somepoint I'm glad LuxorV has done such a great job.

I'm surprised you don't know the show did you make it from the film version of the show?

I haven't seen either versions 8-| . I just used the reference pic provided by DarkYamiDragon :-$

LuxorV