Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Fabuland Housewives Episode XIV

At long last, I've written a new episode of Fabuland Housewives. I'm sure the seven people who read it are dying in suspense. Well, at least the two have asked about it recently. :-$ If you've never heard of it before, it is a series, so starting here would be difficult. If you want the whole story go back to Episode 1.

So, this is the third to last episode of the first season:

episode_guide.jpg

New! Episode 14

Huzzah! X-D I started reading these a while ago, then got confused and stopped. But no doubt I'll start again, and be very excited this new episode has come out!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some catching up to do...

~Peace

Ooh! I love these! I remember finishing the thirteenth episode way back last year, but I'm sure I'll remember it. I'll read it now, and then comment in a sec. Wait, I do remember one bit from 13 already, the hilarious 4th wall break regarding contrived love triangles :-D

To the Bricksignal! >:-)

YAY! *y* lol i get confused with all the lambs...... :-$

kepp up the good (funny) work hinckley i'll read it soon *y*

X-D

Thanks guys!

YAY! *y* lol i get confused with all the lambs...... :-$

kepp up the good (funny) work hinckley i'll read it soon *y*

X-D

Actually, this has stuck with me since you (I think it was you) said it last time. I've devised a device for the second season to keep the lambs more separate to avoid this confusion. In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have made four of the characters lambs... :-$

This is what I mean by I appreciate the feedback *sweet*

Actually, this has stuck with me since you (I think it was you) said it last time. I've devised a device for the second season to keep the lambs more separate to avoid this confusion. In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have made four of the characters lambs... :-$

Ah yes the lambs, they were the most confusing part I remember. In further retrospect, you probably shouldn't have made 3 of the lambs Lily, Lila and Lola (?) :-D

Still, reading so far its hilarious, the double flashback and 4th wall break in particular made me laugh :-D

Ah yes the lambs, they were the most confusing part I remember. In further retrospect, you probably shouldn't have made 3 of the lambs Lily, Lila and Lola (?) :-D

Still, reading so far its hilarious, the double flashback and 4th wall break in particular made me laugh :-D

The third is actually Lacey, and the split personality is Lorna... :-$ The fourth sister, Bianca, is one of my favorite characters.

Too many Lambs! *sing*

The third is actually Lacey, and the split personality is Lorna... :-$ The fourth sister, Bianca, is one of my favorite characters.

Too many Lambs! *sing*

:-D , I forgot about the split personality, thats just funny :-D

Bianca is good though, but I think I like her a lot more because of the reviews :-$

Anyhoo, I just finished it, wheres the next one? :-P

I love the reappearance of short term memory psychiatrist Candace Cow, she's hilarious as ever. I can't wait to see who the serial killer is, my bets on Gavin, he's so unsuspecting X-D

I don't know if it was meant to be this way, but in the scene with Betsy two panels in a row have this dialogue:

Betsy: You!

Yes, a new episode *y* *wub* *sweet*

I love all of the confusion, mental disorder and love triangles you can put in it *wacko*

Poor Chief Brody, though :'-(

Can't wait for the next one.

LuxorV

I don't know if it was meant to be this way, but in the scene with Betsy two panels in a row have this dialogue:

Betsy: You!

The hospital scene was my favorite one to write. :-$ Thanks again, buddy.

The two panels with Betsy are meant to have the same dialogue. She sees Roman and says "You!" and then she sees Randy and says "You!" and then Roman and Randy see eachother and say "You!" Remember that Betsy thinks Randy is dead and Roman wants to kill Randy so that moment is supposed to be a big deal. Yes, I know it's all confusing. :-$ Sorry. It's definitely not for people with short attention spans. Or people who don't like lambs.

Does it help at all that the lambs are color coordinated? :-$ Come to think of it, I think I even based a joke on comments someone made that the lambs were confusing. When all of the lamb sisters go to the police in episode 4, Mayor Langston says "Where did all these lambs come from?" :-D

fabuland_046.jpg

Yes, a new episode *y* *wub* *sweet*

I love all of the confusion, mental disorder and love triangles you can put in it *wacko*

Poor Chief Brody, though :'-(

Thanks, buddy. I love Brody, but his storyline is the most dramatic, isn't it? I started out writing more for making LEGO and Fabuland jokes but now that I have the comic, Fabuland Housewives has become much more dramatic.

The hospital scene was my favorite one to write. :-$ Thanks again, buddy.

Perfectly alright, I love a good laugh.

The two panels with Betsy are meant to have the same dialogue. She sees Roman and says "You!" and then she sees Randy and says "You!" and then Roman and Randy see eachother and say "You!" Remember that Betsy thinks Randy is dead and Roman wants to kill Randy so that moment is supposed to be a big deal. Yes, I know it's all confusing. :-$ Sorry. It's definitely not for people with short attention spans. Or people who don't like lambs.

Ah I see now, I wasn't looking close enough, she has changed her view in the second pic :-$

I do remember most of the details, and for what its worth, I do remember the lambs mostly, I just get confused once in a while. And are you saying I have a short attention span? :-P

Does it help at all that the lambs are color coordinated? :-$ Come to think of it, I think I even based a joke on comments someone made that the lambs were confusing. When all of the lamb sisters go to the police in episode 4, Mayor Langston says "Where did all these lambs come from?" :-D

It does help, I remember writing on a piece of paper which lamb was which colour so whenever I got confused I could tell who was who. I remember that joke too, I like those self references :-D

I'll go now, you probably think I'm spamming up your thread, sorry about that, but its a great comic thats all :-$

Edited by Batbrick

As one of those 7 loyal fans, and 1 of the 2 to ask about it recently, I'm thrilled to see the further adventures of everyone's favourite dysfunctional town and the deeply disturbed inhabitants who call it home. *sweet*

I absolutely refuse to spoil anything, so I'll just say, "It's great, I'd give it *y* *y* *y* *y* *y*" --imperialshadows, EB News Presents

So, when's the next one? :-P

Another wonderful episode full of suspense, action and weird fun, well done! "No more Mr. Nice Pig" on.... :-D *y*

Yay! Another episode. *sweet*

This one was great, with some real 'laugh-out-loud' moments for me. I especially liked the conversation between Cora and Lila and the end of Marcus' story. :-D

All the characters can be confusing, but I think I've gotten a pretty good handle on who's who. Plus, everyone seems to be dying at a pretty regular pace, so I figure eventually there won't be as many similar characters. :-P

Can't wait 'til the next one, whenever it is.

And are you saying I have a short attention span? :-P

:-D :-D :-D No! Clearly, you've read everything. Most people can't get past the first episode. Well, in their defense the first episode used to be 300-some-odd frames...

I'll go now, you probably think I'm spamming up your thread, sorry about that, but its a great comic thats all :-$

Spamming? No way. You're totally on topic. Plus, you know me, I love the attention. :-$

As one of those 7 loyal fans, and 1 of the 2 to ask about it recently, I'm thrilled to see the further adventures of everyone's favourite dysfunctional town and the deeply disturbed inhabitants who call it home. *sweet*

I absolutely refuse to spoil anything, so I'll just say, "It's great, I'd give it *y* *y* *y* *y* *y*" --imperialshadows, EB News Presents

So, when's the next one? :-P

You are one of the 7 and specifically of the two! X-D So, I'd love to hear what you thought about it, so just write "WARNING! SPOILERS" at the top of your post and tab down a bit...

The next one will come after I film the next Whacker/Walrus comic. Thanks for the opportunity to self-promote a little more. :-$

I started readying this this morning before I went to school and i've only got round to reading the rest now!

Another great installment Hinckley yet I wonder if there will be any characters left for the next series the amount of murders going on! :-D

I also really feel sorry for chief brody and how everyone thinks he's the murderer, hopefully he'll do some great detective work that will tell him who the murderer is then arrest him and regain the admiration of the town! *y*

Thanks guys!

This is what I mean by I appreciate the feedback *sweet*

Yea like the mayor (i think) and someone else said "Where did all these lamb's come from!?" afew times...

I think that was my first time to comment on Fabuland Housewives.. 8-| ....althougth maybe i forgot.... :-$

ANYWAY,I tried to veiw it but my internet keeps crashin so |-/ i will have to comment on it later

Edited by Darth_Legois_619

You are one of the 7 and specifically of the two! X-D So, I'd love to hear what you thought about it, so just write "WARNING! SPOILERS" at the top of your post and tab down a bit...

WARNING! SPOILERS!

Funny thing is, I'm still not going to include any spoilers. :-P

What I will say is that you've done an amazing job with timing, both comic timing and the pace at which the series progresses. I can manage comic timing, but pacing this story out across so many episodes, and within each episode individually is an amazing feat. Perhaps you would consider a special feature at the end of the series, a 'making of' season 1 commentary discussing the creative process? I'd have you on EB News to discuss it... ;-)

Now, specific to this episode. Yay for secrets revealed, finally!

It's a minor point, but I really like the way you achieve the hole in the park (I've liked that effect since the first shots of the very first episode) and how it's going to be creatively reused within the plot. A fun little twist.

Doctor Candace: Hi, I

Warning there could be spoilers!

Yay! Another episode! *sweet* Was I one of the askers... a fan or.... none of the above? :'-( I have read them all, but to be honest I am horrid at keeping track of characters in any story; movies, books, anything. I'm one of those annoying guys who badgers his wife for details in movies and on TV... Luckily I don't watch much TV! :-D

Back to the episode, this was one of my favourites. I read it straight away but i didn't get around to commenting until now. :-$ It was a good length and had the right balance of humour and story. I think my favourite part was the flashback within a flashback..... I was kid of hoping for another though! X-D It was nice to see that loveable walrus again too. (I loved the guitar.) The photo thief was a surprise...

DEFINITELY A SPOILER THIS TIME!

I think my favourite part was the flashback within a flashback..... I was kind of hoping for another though! X-D

I liked that the second one referred to the fact that it knew there was a first one. I was sort of expecting some kind of flashback crossover though, where a character in one talked to a character in the other, then realised what they were doing. I have no idea how that could have been portrayed, unless through the use of italicized text. I think that might have been a bit complicated, since people have a hard time following who is who (I never have).

It was nice to see that loveable walrus again too. (I loved the guitar.)

Which reminds me of my favourite part!

Katrina: Walker, you can

WARNING!! SPOILERS!!!

Was I one of the askers... a fan or.... none of the above? :'-(

If you want to be...but I think the last time we talked about it you said it wasn't really your thing. :-/ I welcome you as a new fan though! Yay! X-D

Now my one question. How do you 'make dates'? I didn't really think you did anything to them, they just are what they are.

I knew someone would ask this and don't ask me how, but I knew it would be you... :-P The answer is "I don't really know." She has made some sort of special coating for them and that's how she poisoned him. I was going to add some dialogue about it but when the overall frame count starts to reach or breech 100 I start to trim the fat. I suppose I could've just said "Would you like some chocolate covered dates? I just made them..." But what's done is done...

Oh, and episode 1: Is 196 frames the original cut or the edit?

Er...196 is the edit. The original was over 300 :-$ I took a shot for pretty much every line in the script...

It was nice to see that loveable walrus again too. (I loved the guitar.) The photo thief was a surprise...

Don't ask me why I'm interspersing your two quotes... Although I trimmed a lot of fat, I refused to cut any of Walker's stuff. I love him and Katrina. They will definitely be returning next season. However, I'm pretty sure there's no room for them in the final two episodes of this season. I'm glad that looked like a guitar to you. :-D And yes, the photos do seem to be a crucial piece of the puzzle. I'm glad the culprit was a surprise. I love surprises.

Was anyone surprised by the big surprise at the end? 8-|