Sign in to follow this  
The Who

Did Lego skip Ep. I ??

I hope i am not the only one to notice this, but it seems Lego only made 3 episode 1 sets before moving on.

I really hope that there will be more sets coming, because i could name a billion awesome things in episode 1 that would make great lego sets.

for example, watto's junkyard, MOS ESPA PODRACE, battle of naboo, etc.

What do you think about this?

I hope i am not the only one to notice this, but it seems Lego only made 3 episode 1 sets before moving on.

I really hope that there will be more sets coming, because i could name a billion awesome things in episode 1 that would make great lego sets.

for example, watto's junkyard, MOS ESPA PODRACE, battle of naboo, etc.

What do you think about this?

Sorry ... what are you asking about ... Episode I (as in your post) or Episode II (as in the title) ?!

Anyway ... Lego have made PLENTY of sets from Episode I and Episode II and indeed Episode III !!

perhaps you better do your research in future?!

EP 1 is my favorite eposode of the PT, yes in front of Ep3 hehe ;-)

And there are lots of things I would love, especially a quen amidala, padme and really watoo and Qui Gon with hair ;-) . I would love an AAT, and more BP with gungand and Naboo rebels !! And I'm sure I'm missing a lot of stuff.

Lets hope we'll have more ;-) And I'll edit the title that talks abour Ep2 and not 1 ;-)

*yoda*

Have you seen These? 8-|

*sweet*

You do realize he's talking about the 2008 sets? ;-) If not, I don't know... Still, the other sets are clearly old and not as gettable as they were in the olden days of yore. ;-)

You do realize he's talking about the 2008 sets? ;-) If not, I don't know... Still, the other sets are clearly old and not as gettable as they were in the olden days of yore. ;-)

Oh....My mistake :-$

I would like to see some new Episode 1 sets. *y*

*sweet*

Guys cool down ;-)

booger540 meant will TLC release more EP1 redesigns !! They only redesigned the MTT and N-1 + added the RC.

All the other sets are the old sets from 99 and beginning of 2000.

And I edited the thread name ;-)

*yoda*

Guys cool down ;-)

booger540 meant will TLC release more EP1 redesigns !! They only redesigned the MTT and N-1 + added the RC.

All the other sets are the old sets from 99 and beginning of 2000.

And I edited the thread name ;-)

*yoda*

Yep, that's how I interpreted his post! We could see a Droid Battleship, a Droid Lander, a redesigned AAT, oh the list goes on! But this is no place to start an Episode 1 wishlist...

i think they should release some of the cool set but improve just like they always do, but more this time

I'll confess, much like *yoda*, TPM is my fav of the prequel trilogy. I never expected that to be the case, but they screwed up 2 and 3 so much that it just happened.

That said, I don't want a bunch of slightly improved reissues. If they can't give me at least one new minifig per set, don't bother making prequel sets at all. Bad enough that all the old ones are yellow and the new would be flesh, but without something really new, it's a waste for me, there is still too much left to be made.

I'll confess, much like *yoda*, TPM is my fav of the prequel trilogy. I never expected that to be the case, but they screwed up 2 and 3 so much that it just happened.

:-D and I thought I was the only one :-P

That said, I don't want a bunch of slightly improved reissues.

Me neither but I would love an AAT with new colour Jar Jar, Qui Gon with hair, stap and several droids.

+ a Theed Palace hostile take over playset >:-)

Me neither but I would love an AAT with new colour Jar Jar, Qui Gon with hair, stap and several droids.

+ a Theed Palace hostile take over playset >:-)

I'd take all that, but I'd rather have an episode 2 Watto sporting his screwball hat :-D

X-D now that would be fun !! Hobbo Watoo

Palpatine's shuttle from the end celebration of episode 1, complete with blue senate guards and Boss Nass.

ah ah, touch

:-D and I thought I was the only one :-P

Heh, I thought you were the only one too! :-D

Well, I think lego has figured out by now that battlepacks are the best selling sets. Evar. But either for sanity or contract issues, they decided not to do them for episode 1. Why for sanity? Because the battlepack would be gungans! 8-

well not only you know: we could have a combo of 2 Naboo rebels (the exact same one as the Naboo pilot with cap) and 2 Gungans !!

Meesa would love that !!

*yoda*

Hmm. If they made a naboo security battlepack (or at least had some in the gungan pack) that would be good. But something other than just pilots...Security guards and Panaka! X-D

I'd punch my mom in the face for a UCS Bongo or more entries for the Gungan Grand Army. We need us some damn Fambaa shield generators and some Falumpaset ammunition carts.

I'm also going to say we need an updated AAT. I didn't used to think so because it's pretty much perfect. But I saw what they did to the "perfect" Republic Gunship, so now I think LEGO can improve any older set design deino2.gif

I'd punch my mom in the face for a UCS Bongo or more entries for the Gungan Grand Army.

greetings from the lego company - they will come back on you.. :-D :-D

but seriously: last year we got 4 E1 sets... where should we take all the money from? 8-|

an MTT would be nice, the first one is quite old already.. also the podracers..

but did they sell like hell? like.. let me say the snowspeeder? I doubt that.

for my part: I didn't even buy the MTT and N1 yet... count me in for releasing things slow! :-D

I think a redesigned AAT would be cool *wub* , because the old one now is too expensive and commonly for 100 bucks or more so I really wouldn't pay more than 100 bucks for a less than 200 pieces set *wacko* .

*yoda* , not only did they release a new MTT, N-1, and RC, but also a new sith infiltrator. and we already have a qui-gon with hair, just not a fleshie one. i agree, i bought the RC mainly for the flesh qui gon, turns out its an ep 3 obi. i was pissed. iwas gonna add the hair to the new flrsie qui gon! 8-| >:-( :-( . we need a fleshie qui gon! and yeah, an aat would be veryt nice! ;-)

remember next year is episodes 1's 10th anniversary. i'll be surprised if there wasn't any ep1 sets released then.

also: i sure i remeber that ep1 was supposed to be released in 3D last year hence N-1, republic cruiser ect

If Lego did skip more Episode 1 sets, and personally I don't think they would intentionally, it would appear that way because they Must to have the new sets out for the Clone Wars Cartoon. I think that they did a magnificent job on the ones they have remade thus far, although I wouldn't have been upset if they would have placed a few Chrome Silver greebies on the Naboo starfighter :'-) . While there are some obvious gaps in the revamped EP 1 line, (Naboo Queen's transport, more pod racers, etc.. hint..hint..), I think that Lego will address these on downward release cycles when there aren't any new craft to release. (This is with the understanding, Lego, that you do not neglect you TIE variant obligations >:-( >:-) :-D ). Just hang in there guys and gals, and don't turn into a sour puss' like some other sites which I will not name here ;-) .

:sceptic: what do u mean?

ep1 is the one with most legos!

and the pod race and watto's junkyard... ive got them both

:sceptic: what do u mean?

ep1 is the one with most legos!

and the pod race and watto's junkyard... ive got them both

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Yeah, I too find it weird that they stopped... all this talk about "have you seen these?" and stuff... honestly that stuff is nearly 10 years old and colour-wise, brickwise and fig wise, they're obsolete. They shouldn't have gone ahead with this Clone Wars stuff, they should have continued Episode I. The gap between these sets is huge, and I think people who enjoyed Episode I were kinda ripped off. 4 great sets, but still... just 4? Clone Wars... not for me. Maybe I'll pick up some of last year's sets, seeing as I missed every single one of them. :sad: