The Who

Lego "Twilight"

I have heard multiple people report of a set being called "twilight" on lists of sets to soon be made.

Wikipedia said, I believe, that it was some sort of ship......

...But unfortunately no pics.

Does anyone have a picture of what it (might) look like?

It's unknown yet, but I think it's Anakin's transport.

Finally, some else agrees with me. It's gotta be... And think, a Padme, R2, C3PO, Anakin's personal Clone Commander. With the Rogue Shadow, I think Lego is going for a more asymmetrical look.

OK, I'd love to see that ship, but remember: The Twilight is a $130 set! I don't think that ship is worth $130. |-/

Where did you find that out?

OK, I'd love to see that ship, but remember: The Twilight is a $130 set! I don't think that ship is worth $130. |-/

I didn't think the V-19 was worth $54, but now that I've seen how well-designed it is, with automatic landing gear, it might very well be worth its price. TLC might surprise us with another genius design. We can hope...

Edited by Icesaber

Where did you find that out?

Our own sam89 found that out a while ago when he found the first set names with the set prices. It's been generally known for quite some time now, and as far as I know it hasn't been proved incompetant. That's why so many people thought it was the first Death Star since Grand Moff Tarkin named the project in the Maw Installation which was building the Death Star the Twilight.

Icesaber: That's an excellent point! TLC may very well make it, but it'd have something amazing to back up its hefty fee! Although I still think it'll be Greivous's Providence cruiser... But once we know more about the Animated Series, we'll know for fact, eh? *y*

And that says a lot X-D

*yoda*

So I read booger's post, then my heart leaped! Then I read Yoda's post, and ignoring the sarcastic smiley, my heart leaped once more! Then I read the article... And the truth was revealed. I learned a valuable lesson: Always keep a sharp eye out for sarcastic smileys! :-P

I don't think the set will be $130. That was the price at the exchange rate, but we all know that the exchange rate doesn't mean much to TLG ;-)

For instance, the site it came from (click here) lists the Rogue Shadow as R749.99, which is about $95, when we all know the set cost $50. The Twilight is R1099.99, or $140. So the set will probably cost around $80-$90 ;-)

Tks Sam for the clarification !!

At that price it can't be that B-Wing model featured in the trailer then !! Too bad.

G can't wait to see that baby !!

*yoda*

After seeing the new video (interview with dave filoni) i am sure the twilight is the B-wing style craft that we see. But it seems to be quite a large craft almost falcon size, as it is also the same craft that we see him piloting with padme (new padme minifig please!!) and R2 in a large cockpit. Oh and the scenes in this new video look bloody awesome!!!!!

After seeing the new video (interview with dave filoni) i am sure the twilight is the B-wing style craft that we see. But it seems to be quite a large craft almost falcon size, as it is also the same craft that we see him piloting with padme (new padme minifig please!!) and R2 in a large cockpit. Oh and the scenes in this new video look bloody awesome!!!!!

Tks Mutley for that sweet video ;-)

Yeay hat B-wing look alike is bigger than I thought. On the regular trailers it looks like the size of a V19, but is way bigger than that !! And it would be a perfect occasion to give us a CW Padme.

I still don't see the 80/90

Yeay hat B-wing look alike is bigger than I thought. On the regular trailers it looks like the size of a V19, but is way bigger than that !!

And in the beginning there are loads of theta class shuttles 8-

Tks Mutley for that sweet video ;-)

Yeay hat B-wing look alike is bigger than I thought. On the regular trailers it looks like the size of a V19, but is way bigger than that !! And it would be a perfect occasion to give us a CW Padme.

I still don't see the 80/90

Edited by Palin Jax

I couldnt agree more with these 3 things! The B Wing doesnt look like a normal , it looks modified |-/

Well its definitly not the same ship ;-)

Like the Bwing it has a main body and wing attached to it but unlike that ship:

* its bigger and bulkier - definitly not a one pilot ship

* its probably a cargo ship

* it has only a stabilzing wing underneath

* has only 1 engine on the left of the main body

Here are images of that ship and the mor I look at them the more I hope its the Twilight ;-)

sw1.jpg

sw2.jpg

*yoda*