Sign in to follow this  
PSPguy

Gam3-opolis WIP

Well this is my city so far. Once I get road baseplates I will start to add more buildings. I should get some soon.

First and overall shot:

100_0779.jpg

This is the police/security corner:

100_0780.jpg

The crane is currently in the middle of the table but it will be moved for sure:

100_0781.jpg

Building on right is costume shop and building on left is post office:

100_0783.jpg

Post office loading center:

100_0785.jpg

The mayor's (me) house:

100_0784.jpg

Catzilla attacks!!!!

100_0787.jpg

Please leave feedback good or bad.

Looks like an interesting mixture. I like especially that neat costume shop and your post office, City layout on! *y*

You've got a nice little city/town going there. And I see you have the Sheriff's Lockup. Truly a classic, great set! *wub*

Keep adding on! *sweet*

Looks like an interesting mixture. I like especially that neat costume shop and your post office, City layout on! *y*

No pic? Your getting lazy. :-P

You've got a nice little city/town going there. And I see you have the Sheriff's Lockup. Truly a classic, great set! *wub*

Keep adding on! *sweet*

Thanks. Yea the sheriffs lockup was probaly the first LEGO set I got.

A good start! The costume shop is a good idea. *y*

Also, I love your cats. X-D

~Peace

A good start! The costume shop is a good idea. *y*

Also, I love your cats. X-D

~Peace

You...love...MAH KITTEH! Sorry just had to do that. :-P

Very nice set-up. Your layout will definitly look more complete with a road system indeed. *y*

Model On!!

I just thinking on how the road will fit with the asylum at a curve like that. 8-|

DJ Force: I am planning on mixing everything up. Maybe even a little Star Wars here and there.

The idea of the western theme is not so bad in a modern city, I was thinking to add a castle or western part in my future city too; But i would give to that part of the city a touristic attraction, not a real role in the city, and for the police base i was thinking about making a modern police station, but the most important thing is that you like it.

Anyway your city is still little, like mine otherwise, and surely it will grow up and ,i see it everytime i build some other building in my city, the ideas change in a very fast way, and often in better.

The costume shop is a great idea, and i think i will copy it, soon or later *y* X-D .

The post office is a great idea too, and i like it very much.

Edited by Sorian

The idea of the western theme is not so bad in a modern city, I was thinking to add a castle or western part in my future city too; But i would give to that part of the city a touristic attraction, not a real role in the city, and for the police base i was thinking about making a modern police station, but the most important thing is that you like it.

Anyway your city is still little, like mine otherwise, and surely it will grow up and ,i see it everytime i build some other building in my city, the ideas change in a very fast way, and often in better.

The costume shop is a great idea, and i think i will copy it, soon or later *y* X-D .

The post office is a great idea too, and i like it very much.

I was thinking of making a turist attraction city but then I have to incorporate Star Wars and that is too much of a hassle.

Thats a good start I can't wait to see the next part!(I love your cats by the way)

Sorry. Already made the joke.