Hinckley

Community Index

Hello, Fellow EBers! Check out this list of questions, you can either go and answer yourself or find out how other members answered:

Other topics:

Edited by Rick

Brilliant idea! But I'm sure there are many other threads to be mentioned...no?

Brilliant idea! But I'm sure there are many other threads to be mentioned...no?

No.

:-P Just kidding. There are many many threads. I'm not sure all of them are worth mentioning, but feel free to post index suggestions here.

Great work Hinckley! This will be helpful for finding my favourite community threads. Are we still enemies? I can't remember.....anyway, good work!

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Great work Hinckley! This will be helpful for finding my favourite community threads. Are we still enemies? I can't remember.....anyway, good work!

Batbrick Away! >:-)

I think we always are, aren't we? Anyway, maybe you can kill me in your interactive apocalypse. X-D

I think we always are, aren't we? Anyway, maybe you can kill me in your interactive apocalypse. X-D

Fine then, I'll just have to get your head first 8-| But rest assured you will die even if you just cameo as a skellie with too big an ego to die, bu he dies anyway! :-P

Batbrick Away!

Edited by Batbrick

Fine then, I'll just have to get your head first 8-| But rest assured you will die even if you just cameo as a skellie with too big an ego to die, bu he dies anyway! :-P

Batbrick Away!

But the ego will never die! >:-) mwahahahaha!

Suck it Away!!! :-P

But the ego will never die! >:-) mwahahahaha!

Suck it Away!!! :-P

Hmmm, I have an idea next up:

Interactive Hinckley: The Search for a Larger Ego X-D

Batbrick-refuses-to-"Suck-it"-Away! >:-)

An excellent community buliding index Hinckley! *y*

What happens when I know everyone already? :-P

Community ON!

P

Edited by Piranha

Excellent work as usual Hinckley!

I feel somewhat honored for a topic of mine to be included in your Community Index, thank you. :blush:

-Tarfful

Anyone here from Alabama. I don't live there much, since I go to school In Los Angeles, but I have never met anyone in AL that is an AFOL.

What does that have to do with anything?

Anyways, I would suggest to my Favorite Food topic, despite it's complete randomness.., but not enough replies.

What does that have to do with anything?

Anyways, I would suggest to my Favorite Food topic, despite it's complete randomness.., but not enough replies.

Where else should I ask this question?? And Favorite foods? I think I know why nobody replies.

I just want to add that this sticky or pinned thread has been very useful.

Wow! I guess no Mods or Fellows have been in here for a while.

I just updated that broken link and a few others. Thanks for pointing it out "Noname", even if I am a few months late in replying. :grin:

Gawd I'm still so torn.

I have my Lego in like 6 boxes now. That's only my Lego in the UK. If I have to ship it to the US that'll be like $700+. If I have to ship it back that'll be that again. If I ship my US collection (about the same size, maybe bigger) that's another $700. 

There's a few sets I want to keep no matter what. But most of it I am not as attached to. Still, if I could find good, cheap storage I could keep it easier. It's just such a bother. Actually, owning ANYTHING that can't fit inside some suitcases seems to be a massive bother for immigrants with wavering and uncertain living conditions :P. Been like this for 3 years now. If my visa goes through it'll be another at least 5 years of uncertainty. Especially with Brexit and stuff potentially, eventually, affecting my status in the UK! Them Americans stealing jobs! Gotta build a wall to keep the likes of me out ;).

Still so torn. I feel like the smart thing to do is to get rid of it or somehow find a place to put it. Storage costs in London are insanely expensive. It's a lot of boxes to ask any friend to take for ? amount of time. XD

I'd keep it 100% if I had a place for it. Like a garage. I left all my US stuff in my parent's house. That's not much of an option here!

Hi BrickG. Are you sure this is the right topic for your post? I think something went wrong.

Please create a new topic or post in one of the other topics. Thanks.

7 hours ago, Spectervamp said:

Is there a forum for sharing build techniques? I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate this website

There isn’t a forum specifically for building techniques. You can create a topic in the general forum or you can create one in Technic (for example) if the techniques are Technic related.