KDog

Lego: Space - The Comic

Hah, I thought they didn't seem like actual LEGO models. Using Best-Lock sets as the 'alternate universe' setting is ingenious.

and dear Lord, that last line slayed me. Must find use in dily conversation.

- Batbrick Away! :devil:

Haha, having the two Galanos' just have a friendly chat is ingenious. I'm interested in seeing what the Best-Lock versions of Schwartz and Galanos look like now.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Haha, having the two Galanos' just have a friendly chat is ingenious. I'm interested in seeing what the Best-Lock versions of Schwartz and Galanos look like now.

What the back of Not-Schwartz's head in the last comic wasn't enough for you. ;-)

Drunk Duck has no right to be saying you have to make two updates a week. It's your comic, it's something that you're doing by choice. They can't expect you to be around every minute of every day to make updates, real life comes first. :sceptic: But great comic! Beer always solves everything. :tongue:

Does Drunk Duck's power last even if you leave DD and host the comic on your own?

Drunk Duck has no right to be saying you have to make two updates a week. It's your comic,

If there is a contract, they do :/ But I guess the only power they have would be to shut down the comic's hosting in DD.

Edited by vexorian

If there is a contract, they do :/ But I guess the only power they have would be to shut down the comic's hosting in DD.

What I'm saying is that they can't do anything if the comic isn't on their own site and taking up their space. (pun not intended) I could see them saying this if it were still on DD, but not when there's it's own site.

I don't know guys, one of my friends on another forum had his comic on DD, and also on his site like KDog's. He also ran into trouble like this and eventually stopped. Hope everything works out for you KDog, I'd hate to see it taken over or something. :sad:

- Batbrick

What I'm saying is that they can't do anything if the comic isn't on their own site and taking up their space. (pun not intended) I could see them saying this if it were still on DD, but not when there's it's own site.

The comic is still available in DD.

PLEASE NOTE: KDog has been removed from Space: The Comic and all his accounts turned over to new management.

Please check out today's comic and meet its new author, who shall be creating the Space: The Comic going forward:

http://spacethecomic.com/?p=916

- The Management

Man, that Batbrick is a total hack! He clearly doesn't care about the comic or its characters! :sarcasm_smug:

Sorry to see you've been ousted, KDog. Hopefully your future endeavours will be more successful. :wink:

PLEASE NOTE: KDog has been removed from Space: The Comic and all his accounts turned over to new management.

Please check out today's comic and meet its new author, who shall be creating the Space: The Comic going forward:

- The Management

Man, that sucks!!! :thumbdown: Good luck for all your future projects. :wink:

- The Management

Well that sucks. It'll be nice to see someone elses look on the story, but it's not the same. Good luck for future comics! If any... :hmpf_bad:

Oh good Lord that was hilarious KDog! Haha, you're author avatar is hilarious! I also can't believe how well that whole faux-closing of the comic worked! Thanks for selling it so well. I love how Shwartz and Galanos are wondering just how far the comic disappeared up itself over these last couple of strips. Thanks for the opportunity to make a comic, especially since I used that opportunity to not only jump some sharks but backflip over them. In space.