Sign in to follow this  
maiq the liar

Albrickuerque News Update 2-16!

Shoot, thought hinkley was the walrus. It was sinner. Fixing it now... Typo fixed.

See the story at the website!

HOLY WHACKING WALRUSES BATMAN!

(2-12-08)

The mayor of a neighboring town, Sinner, who is a walrus known for His incredibly brutal Whackings Visited Albrickuerque while on the way back to his town today. One of our reporters Fell afoul of this seafaring Mayor, and was attacked leading to a Fractured arm, a sprained neck and a large dent in his skull.

What do you think?

Edited by Hinckley

I think it was an imposter. I have several witnesses that I have been studying php all morning. X-D Besides, have you read the comics? Hinckley is always first with the violence.

Oh...I tend to get you two mixed up alot.

Idea for a story: Hinkley (actually him this time) Walks up to my door and punches me for Dropping strobe lights all over his city :-P

Oh...I tend to get you two mixed up alot.
There's only one cure for that; go to BrickZone.com and read the comics. Then you will at least understand the characters... ;-)

Idea for a story: Hinkley (actually him this time) Walks up to my door and punches me for Dropping strobe lights all over his city :-P

Hmmmm. I sense an upcoming war between Albrickuerque and Bazooville.

I think the EN might interfere, you both must have valid reeasons and a 3 day warning before attacking, as for me im movin my troops to bazooville, goodluck Maiq ;-) X-D :-P

Stauder

Edited by Stauder

as for me im movin my troops to bazooville, goodluck Maiq ;-) X-D :-P

Stauder

I gonna see how this plays out. Then I'll pick sides.

I think the EN might interfere, you both must have valid reeasons and a 3 day warning before attacking, as for me im movin my troops to bazooville, goodluck Maiq ;-) X-D :-P

Stauder

As the Unofficial head of the Engineering Corps of the EN, I'm with Stauder... X-D :-P

Beware Lt.Veers... :-D

Eh, at that note, war is a terrible Idea...Especially since both me and hink live in Chicagoland.

(imagines Hink Breaking into my house at night with a torch and melting albrickuerque *wacko* )