Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

CLUES Murder Mystery Start Date

Sorry for the delay, but we plan to start the CLUES Murder Mystery: Mystery at Crowley Mansion on June 26. Bloody Jay has been building the mystery mansion and I've been working on writing various components of the story. Since I'll be out June 13 - 25, we've just decided to start when I get back which also gives Bloody Jay time to complete the house.

By now, each of you should have received a private mesage with your character profile. Keep in mind that none of the other charcters know your background or the details provided. Some of these details will be be revealed during the mystery which will make the story more intriguing. If you have questions re. your character, just let me know privately.

Brickster

Perfect timing! That is right when I get out of school. I really look forward to this! And I can't wait to see what the mansion looks like!

COMPLIMENTS TO THE BRICKSTER AND BLOODY JAY!! ;)

Yeah, it'll be oodles of fun. The mansion is coming along well, and I've got to say, it's going to be pretty kickass... those of you that think you know the mansion will be pretty surprised. ;)

I hope not! But guessing Bloody Jay's superior skills in LEGO, anything can be possible! ;)

You overestimate me! Still, I'll try and do my best - I'm trying to budget for a Sandcrawler on fast shipping so that I can build a room in red-brown. Should be pretty cool. Only 16 days to go!

What is this "room" that you speak of?

Well, I can't tell you, for two reasons.

1) I don't know yet!

2) Brickster told me not to reveal anything yet... which is probably for the best! :-D

Sorry guys, but I can't do it. we are going to be in texas that week and won't be back for two days after it starts. use my fig as someone who gets killed! :( *devil* :'(

I don't think it's a problem... your train to the city could be delayed... i'm sure brickster could you this to serve his story

We need our furry Yub Yub in the mansion ;) Don't worry, Brickster will think of something for you to take part in this promissing mystery ;)

UPDATE:

Just want you all to know that unfortunately, CLUES will start 2-3 days late. I'm sure Ewok will appreciate this! We just can't start the story without Yub Yub! ;)

This is also partially because, as some of you may or may not know, Crowley Manor version one was destroyed a couple weeks back and have been hard at work on the new one. Unfortunately, I came down sick for a few days, but recovered yesterday. I will say that I really think version two is going to be absolutely fantastic, and that everyone will have LOTS of fun playing through it!

Apologies,

Bloody Jay

This is also great for me too, as the last day of school for me is on the 28th.

I haven't been catching up on the news lately, so I was just wondering, Bloody Jay, why was the previous mansion destroyed?

This is also great for me too, as the last day of school for me is on the 28th.

I haven't been catching up on the news lately, so I was just wondering, Bloody Jay, why was the previous mansion destroyed?

Because my dad tripped and thought the mansion would make a nice handhold. ;)

But I'm not complaining. I didn't like the previous one too much.

I suppose now I can show you how the old one looked:

100_00052.jpg

The new one is about 1/4 the size (the landscape is larger than the previous mansion, though, and uses more pieces) and more intricate. Not as rectangular and boring. Trust me, I've been thanking my dad every day.

Oh yeah, for just a LITTLE shock value for how impressive the previous one was, all the gray you see is blay. All the brown you see is red-brown.

How long did it take you to make the previous one?

And 1/4 seems like a big reduction...are you sure it won't be too cramped? Also, is the new mansion going to have the same rooms as the old one? Will it have the same colors? And what do you mean by landscape?Is it just the area in front of the building that needs work, or is it the space around/near the mansion. Just wondering...

P.S. The previous mansion looked like it used alot of LEGO bricks. About how much do you have?

How long did it take you to make the previous one?

And 1/4 seems like a big reduction...are you sure it won't be too cramped? Also, is the new mansion going to have the same rooms as the old one? Will it have the same colors? And what do you mean by landscape?Is it just the area in front of the building that needs work, or is it the space around/near the mansion. Just wondering...

P.S. The previous mansion looked like it used alot of LEGO bricks. About how much do you have?

1) About two weeks, on and off.

2) It won't be cramped, I'm pretty sure. Mostly because of the reasons I'm about to list.

3) No, it won't. A couple rooms have been eliminated, and a couple have been combined. And the old rooms were way too big, to boot. No detail.

4) Same colors? Hard to tell. Not so far. On the exterior... sort of.

5) Landscape... hahaha. Crowley Manor is situated on top of a small cliff on the coast...

6) EVERYTHING is totally different. It looks nothing like it. I think it's phenomenal, though, and that you'll prefer this one much more.

7) Approx. 65,000.

Bloody Jay: appreciate all of your efforts to build this model. I'm sure it's taken a lot of work and time.

I made it back today and although wanted to start tomorrow, I'm sure a few days won't make a big difference. This should be pretty neat and something that we haven't done before.

This indeed represents a unique EB experience !!!!!!!

Thanks again Brickseter and Jay for all your efforts on this great project !!!!!

I am really looking forward to this !!!!!!

thanks for delaying it for me guys. I'm in san antonio right now (GO SPURS GO!) and I forgot that my grandpa has a computer with internet. we wil be home it 2 days. :)

thanks for delaying it for me guys. I'm in san antonio right now (GO SPURS GO!) and I forgot that my grandpa has a computer with internet. we wil be home it 2 days.  :)

Good to hear from you ;)

Have great vacations and come back soon MR murderer :D

Go Parker go !!!!!! (French rule !!!!!)

Sign in to follow this