Fifulin

My Hopes for LEGO Batman Movie Minifigure series 2

FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR OPINIONS! (FaF means Friends are Family)

1. Lady Bat- This costume is so cute and suits Batgirl. I would love to own this figure!

2. Bat Lady- I don't like it the same amount as Lady Bat, but still it's great.

3. Soccer Mom- This MEME outfit is so bossy and awesome.

4. Crazy Quilt- He is kinda missing within the collection of LEGO Batman Movie villains.

5. Killer Moth- I like his design a lot.

6. Gentleman Ghost- I wanted a figure of him since the movie got released.

7. Clock King- He looks badass!

8. Hugo Strange- He looks great in my opinion.

9.Dr. Phorsphorous- AMAZING-Just...amazing

10. FaF Poison Ivy- Ivy is only included in the biggest and most expensive sets.It would be great if there was a non expensive way to get her.

11.Mayor Disguise Batman- The most awesome lookig bat suit in my opinion.

12. Santa Batman- Funny costume.

13.Reggae man- For the guitar.

14.Silent but Deadly Batman-Because he's Batman.

15. FaF Batman-  Batman WEARING WHITE? YEEESH!

16. FaF Joker- He looks badass in this outfit, plus i love the glasses.

17.Barbara Gordon Winter Gala Dress- Shame that this dress hasn't been used in a set yet.

18. FaF Alfred- Alfred is only included in the biggest and most expensive sets.It would be great if there was a non expensive way to get him.

19.The Pilot (who's name i forgot)- He IS badass, Joker stares at him in the creepiest way possible, and he just frowns and is like "Umm...No"

20. Captain Dale- Because if we get the pilot, we will need Dale too!

21. FaF Harley Quinn or Batgirl- I  would love a whole FaF collection

22. NO Justice League- I'm sorry to all the JL fans, but i would be just sad if i was hoping to get some of the villains/batsuits and got a member of JL. However, i could still trade them to my friends,so no big problem.

Thank you for reading, and again, feel free to share your opinions, what you like, what you dislike and etc.  Any feedback is welcome!

for me i would love the batman beyond costume, and i'm hoping (and its been confirmed the black canary is one of them) that there are justice league members in the CMF, my main hopes are hawk girl and black lightning, as for villains some of the ones you have listed will be in sets so either way we are getting them.

Black Canary, Hugo Strange, Killer Moth, and Clock King are all "confirmed"* for TLBM CMF S.II

FaF Joker is probably the top of my list, I suspect he's a shoe-in, and I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least a couple of FaF figures in the the CMF series.

Dr. Phosphorous, though I suspect they're gonna dump him in a terribly uninteresting set with a high price tag.

I'd be up for Bat-Lady and Soccer Mom Batgirl suits. I'd settle, albeit begrudgingly, for Lady-Bat.

Gentleman Ghost. Same as Dr. P, destined to show up in an expensive set.

Superman II General Zod. I want to say he and Jor-El have been hinted at, but getting him in the CMF line would be a coup.

¡El Murcielago!

I think that's it for my wants. Stuff like Egg Head are pretty much confirmed in sets, so there's no point listing them here. I'm sure when the list hits I'll remember something else. I also expect a few of the more-obscure Justice League members to end up in the CMF line.

* Reliable sources have hinted they are in it, however, that information is tentative and subject to change. Just sayin'

Edited by K_Tiger

I'd love to see:

• Reggae Man
  • Dr. Phosphorous
  • Lady Bat / Bat Lady / Soccer Mom
  • Crazy Quilt
  • Friends are Family Joker
  • Winter Gala Barbara Gordon

And I'd really like to be able to get those Flying Monkeys through a CMF series rather than pay the huge scalper prices.

5 minutes ago, x105Black said:

And I'd really like to be able to get those Flying Monkeys through a CMF series rather than pay the huge scalper prices.

This man gets it. I imagine a CMF Flying Monkey would have a new face print, but it would do until more of the set versions get listed on BL.

Here's my list:

1.Hugo Strange

2.Crazy Quilt

Condiment King (cofirmed in a set)

3.Doctor Phosphorus 

4.Clock King

Egg Head (confirmed in a set)

Captain Boomerang (confirmed in a set)

5.Killer Moth

6.Gentleman Ghost

7.Agent Smith

8.Soccer Mom 

9.Party Dress Barbra

10.Night Wing

11.Lady Bat

12.Bat Lady

13.60s Bat Suit Alfred

14.Batman Beyond

15.Gremlin

16.King Kong

17.Krakken

18.Voldemort

19.Zod

20.Jor El

I wish they would make a minifig of Sauron, but TLBM only showed his EYE.

I'm really hoping for more batsuits particularly: the Batriot, St Batricks, Arctic Batman, Easter Batman, Baturion and Reggae man.  For a joker variant I'd like to see the Friends are Family version with the shades. I would like to see the bat-teddy bear from FaF as an accessory somewhere too.

I'm hoping for the Super Friends characters (Zan, Jana, Wendy, Marvin, Wonder Dog, Apache Chief, Black Vulcan, Samurai, El Dorado) and Batman Beyond

Also, for a set, i want the Phantom's Own Laundry Car with Barbara, Batman and Harleen Quinzel. It would be a not too expensive way to get her.

The original Super Friends cartoon from the 70s demands that either Wendy, Marvin and Wonder Dog or the Wonder twins must be included

The only figure I would want would be a Gotham By Gaslight Batsuit, preferably with a recolor of Vacation Batman's Speedo goggled cowl.

On 7/29/2017 at 6:05 AM, Dr.Cogg said:

19.Zod

20.Jor El

I do believe that @rob-ot5000 has confirmed that those two characters will be in the second CMS, surprisingly. 

Not sure if it's one that I would want, but I would hazard a guess that as it was released as a torch,  Easter Bunny Batman could make an appearance. Mind you, an alternative suit colour and a white utility belt.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 4:40 AM, Fifulin said:

(FaF means Friends are Family)

10. FaF Poison Ivy- Ivy is only included in the biggest and most expensive sets.It would be great if there was a non expensive way to get her.

15. FaF Batman-  Batman WEARING WHITE? YEEESH!

16. FaF Joker- He looks badass in this outfit, plus i love the glasses.

18. FaF Alfred- Alfred is only included in the biggest and most expensive sets.It would be great if there was a non expensive way to get him.

21. FaF Harley Quinn or Batgirl- I  would love a whole FaF collection

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:04 AM, K_Tiger said:

FaF Joker is probably the top of my list, I suspect he's a shoe-in, and I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least a couple of FaF figures in the the CMF series.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:54 AM, x105Black said:
  • Friends are Family Joker

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:29 AM, AntiKragle said:

I would like to see the bat-teddy bear from FaF as an accessory somewhere too.

Would you guys rather be disappointed now? Or would you rather be disappointed later?

1 hour ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Would you guys rather be disappointed now? Or would you rather be disappointed later?

Well, sounds like the words of of someone who has seen the entire set. Sounds like FaF figures are off the table.  Now, I would hardly expect a full reveal but could you confirm a few bits of information?

1. 16 or 20 CMFs?

2. Number of batsuits?

3. Number of minor villains?

1 hour ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Disappointed now please, definitely. The suspense of being disappointed later is killing me.

35 minutes ago, AntiKragle said:

Well, sounds like the words of of someone who has seen the entire set. Sounds like FaF figures are off the table.  Now, I would hardly expect a full reveal but could you confirm a few bits of information?

1. 16 or 20 CMFs?

It has been already confirmed that this series will have 20 minifigures again

2 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Disappointed now please, definitely. The suspense of being disappointed later is killing me.

Same here

5 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Might as well bust my balls now. It boggles the mind that they wouldn't have a FaF figure SOMEWHERE in this line. Knowing LEGO they'll be in a $400 DTC set.

Edited by K_Tiger

If I had to guess, I'd guess that the FaF closing sequence designs were created far later in the production, sometime after the CMF figures were finalized. Because there will be no FaF whatsoever.

The first part is a guess. The second part is not.

But you can add the Wonder Twins! (I don't know if Gleek will be included, but...they wouldn't deprive us of that, would they???)

No FaF?  Oh well, that Joker is a great design though.  Maybe a polybag sometime.

But the Wonder Twins?  I may have to activate my bank account!