Hello friends,

It is I, elrid from india, and I am of having difficulty sending sounds over bluetooth to a second NXT. I have a master-slave relationship between two of my best NXT specimens, but one of them does not have working speakers (even the startup noise doesn't work my friends!!!). So, I am of trying to get the first NXT to signal one of another NXT with speakers work over bluetooth connect. I use BrickxCC language. Any help is appreciate. Thank you friends!

call21.jpg

Just now, Elrid2112 said:

Hello friends,

It is I, elrid from india, and I am of having difficulty sending sounds over bluetooth to a second NXT. I have a master-slave relationship between two of my best NXT specimens, but one of them does not have working speakers (even the startup noise doesn't work my friends!!!). So, I am of trying to get the first NXT to signal one of another NXT with speakers work over bluetooth connect. I use BrickxCC language. Any help is appreciate. Thank you friends!

call21.jpg

I am see with my eyes there is individual named DR_SPOCK who is very helpful and handsome. Hopefully he can help.