I couldn't find one, so i'm looking to create a thread for "custom" lego stickers (and by custom i mean stickers on pieces other than their intended one.)  I made a custom pallete of these, and thought it would be useful for others. Keep in mind, this was originally intended for personal use so some pieces may seem obsolete. But here it is anyway! If anybody else has any to share, feel free to post!

LDD "Custom" Stickers

Some Examples

Spoiler

Keypads

3H4QZ0a.png

1x6'saBgvWdd.png

2x4's6NnIpqi.png

MugsWmBXfd4.png

Question, How did you do those? I'd love to make some bricks with Classic Space logo, and a 1x1 brick with gauge print...

1 hour ago, Eggyslav said:

Question, How did you do those? I'd love to make some bricks with Classic Space logo, and a 1x1 brick with gauge print...

Make an LXFML file with the bricks you want to modify (without any decorations applied), as well as a brick with the decoration you want to apply to the other bricks. Take note of the design ID of the bricks in the file (at the bottom when you click on the brick) and open it in a program where you can modify the lxfml (notepad++ is the easiest IMO) and edit the decorations part of the LXFML File to the decoration 

<Part refID="*number" designID="*designID*" materials="*number,number*" decoration="0">

There should be one (or more, if you are replacing more than one decoration at once, just remember to make the two or more decors a different color or something so you can tell them apart!) that has a different decoration id.  This is the decoration you want to apply to the rest of the decorations. copy the part that says "decoration="*number*" and then highlight a different line that says decoration="0" and press "replace". decoration="0" should be in the top box, and press paste, and decoration="*number* should now be in the bottom box. And hit "replace all" and close the replace window, and now press "save as" and save it as "*insert whatever you name it as*.lxfml" and remember to save as "all types (*.*)" and save it, go to ldd (or use it as a pallete) and make a new file in ldd and hit "import" and import the lxfml file and your new bricks should be there. Sorry about the long instructions, but i wanted to be as detailed as possible. If you want, I could make it for you, just tell me the exact bricks and the exact decorations you want. Hope this helped!

oh, it is an old trick! :classic:

Quite sure you can find something in the Section Index looking for "decorations".

@letsgorangers On the LDD program itself, I can't decorate the 87079 2x4 Flat Tile and other certain parts, but how were you able to make them all decoration compatible?

Edited by MatthewRC

2 hours ago, MatthewRC said:

@letsgorangers On the LDD program itself, I can't decorate the 87079 2x4 Flat Tile and other certain parts, but how were you able to make them all decoration compatible?

I used bbqqq's 1500+ decors palette of any decor-able bricks (you can find it in this forum. It includes all bricks that can be decorated (all bricks from that time period, some new bricks were added in ldd since than.)

7 hours ago, Calabar said:

oh, it is an old trick! :classic:

Quite sure you can find something in the Section Index looking for "decorations".

Yes, I know, I was hesitant to share them though :sceptic: oh well, its done!

Hi there may already be a thread for this but I was wondering if anyone knows how to create custom prints for parts that are completely one's own, i.e instead of has been discussed putting say the already existing 1x1 gauge print on a 1x1 round tile. putting for example Choc-A-Block Belgian chocolatier on say a 1x8  tile or Flying Scotsman on a tile 4x4 w/ bow piece. I did find one fellow who I think could do it but his instructions required a lot of 'hacking the Pentagon' stuff as I call it which I am not confident with,  I dont want to go stuffing around with the codes of my LDD program too much in case I bugger up the whole program or something.

Any ideas?