Tezclatipoca

[GBW] - Patrol - Deland Republic - A Nice shot Sargeant

(GBW) Patrol - The Deland Republic - A nice shot Sargeant !

World Map N5, at the Large of the coast line between The Deland Republic and New Brickika.

A Light Helicarrier Corvette of The Deland Republic is patrolling.

34538445503_bba848d0fc_t.jpg : Nice shot Sargeant !

34505159594_1cae69904b_t.jpg : Haha ! Thank you sir !

34538445503_bba848d0fc_t.jpg : You're welcome ! But it will be hard for me to beat you now !

34505159594_1cae69904b_t.jpg : Don't be so modest, sir. You're a crack at this game !

34961214400_9c6e4db752.jpg

34538445503_bba848d0fc_t.jpg : Golf on the Helipad is not a game, it's an art !

34505159594_1cae69904b_t.jpg : Yes sir, you're right !

35181505462_cd44a71a28_z.jpg

35308678166_97fb8f1a4e_t.jpg : Sir ! May I interrupt you, sir ?

34538445503_bba848d0fc_t.jpg : Don't bother me when I golf ! I said it earlier already !

35308678166_97fb8f1a4e_t.jpg : Sir, I know, Sir. But you precisely said that I had to interrupt your party when the Helicopter would be back, and, sir, it is exactly what it's happening, our helicopter is in approach, sir.

34538445503_bba848d0fc_t.jpg : Oh ! Ok ! Crap of this Helicopter, no way to have a good golf party in this ship... Let's go gentlemen ! Be ready to the landing pad !

35348545125_b1d5036faf_z.jpg

35218867401_a25c2ed3a8_z.jpg

35218852161_1dd0bfc67e_z.jpg

Sir, Report of the patrol team, sir ! The New Brickikan tanks are still on our borders, sir, but no sign of a vessel. We don't know if Filace is sending them Naval support yet. We will need better surveying devices...

34538445503_bba848d0fc_t.jpg : Well, it seems it will be up to F. Al'hadrin then, We will need the Drone he found on our shores... Ok ! Gentlemen ! Let's finish this mission ! We need to see if our new drone is ready ! Machines back to Port !

35218844531_51de2e0e9a_z.jpg

Edited by Faladrin

Good story and vehicles. The corvette bow reminds me that of a Roman galley. The helicopter is tiny and compact, ver y suitable for a small landing platform. Good!

2 hours ago, sigpro said:

Good story and vehicles. The corvette bow reminds me that of a Roman galley. The helicopter is tiny and compact, ver y suitable for a small landing platform. Good!

Thanks ! I didn't want a too heavy build on this one, as I wanted to stay on the humouristical way. So, a tiny and compact heli (and ship) seemed better suited for this.

2 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

The flag built into the bridge.... nice touch

Thank you !

I know the flag is not really realistic but I found it was funny to show my colours like that. It was the first build I made when I entered in the game, I wanted to clearly show the new flag of the Deland Republic with it, but, after more analysis of the rules, I had to report the publication of this little ship.

thank you again !

1 hour ago, Faladrin said:

after more analysis of the rules, I had to report the publication of this little ship.

Elaborate Please????

Just now, TheBeeze said:

Elaborate Please????

I mean :

I've made the ship like my first build ever for The GBW game, so it's few month old now, well, for me, not for you.

I didn't had the level to publish it ! I didn't had the Naval level at the time, and when I carefully read the rules I realised I couldn't post this MOC before some time; so, I kept it for the time I would reach the Naval level.

Now I have this level, so I can publish the MOC. But you should know the ship is totally dismanteled now, and for me, this MOC is old, even if you're discovering it just now. I hope I am clear.

19 hours ago, paintballman said:

A light side of the war. As @TheBeeze said, the build in flag is a very nce touch in the build. 

Thank you !

A lighter aspect is always welcome in those tensed days... And fun never hurts ! :laugh:

You've Been Awarded ( 3) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

The story here was a little funny. I like the concept you conveyed but would have liked to have seen a little more development in the ship detail wise. The folding rotors was interesting to see. Nice Job  

Small cruiser, creative build.  I like how you mentioned that this is from earlier on in the game, but you finally got around to posting it now because you had the rank to.  I feel that if you were to build a ship like this now, with as much as you have changed and improved your building style over the past 6 months, I feel you would have a completely different ship!  And that's a good thing!!!       

Given the parts used, you did a nice job with the shape of the carrier. I love the fact that the helicopter's blades can fold down; fantastic detail. 

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!