paintballman

[GBW] - Reconnaissance - Plantasea - It's Raining Men

Well, what can I say...good story, good details and excellent environment. Congratulations!

3 hours ago, sigpro said:

Well, what can I say...good story, good details and excellent environment. Congratulations!

Thank you Miguel. I have to tell also that the enviorment is made 90% by my 2 sons, (7 and 10 yo :wink:)

1 hour ago, paintballman said:

Thank you Miguel. I have to tell also that the enviorment is made 90% by my 2 sons, (7 and 10 yo :wink:)

4 points to each of them by me! ;)

Funny build !

And congrats to your little helpers !

I hope for Agent Pink Tuna those panels will be useful. :laugh: (well, no ! In fact, no ! It would be to attack a RON Nation ! *huh*)

You've Been Awarded ( 3) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Nice jungle environment. Could have used some elevation changes to break up the monotony of it. Was a bit confused by the story though. Is he an undercover Plantasea agent living in Briolui?   

Small elevation changes, they look good, especially hidden amongst all of the vegetation on the jungle floor.  Although without large trees, it isn't so much a jungle as a clearing in a rainforest.  97% humidity, BRUTAL!!!  Not as much building in this one as there is detailing.       

A unique idea and a story that left me looking forward to the next part. The build is good, but some tall trees would be a good addition for a jungle scene. 

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!