Vincent Q

[MOC] Typical Heritage House In my country.

O, My!!!! WOW!!!Amazing!!!

- love the way you made the drainpipe

Great Great Work!!!

Greetings

Yes, wow is the right word! Absolutely gorgeous. So many details. I think the rickshaw and it's two occupants are one of my favourite details. The building is beautiful. 

Fantastic build. Looks very real and all the details are wonderful to look at. I love how you managed to create the overall used look of the building.

On ‎25‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 0:23 PM, carebear said:

O, My!!!! WOW!!!Amazing!!!

- love the way you made the drainpipe

Great Great Work!!!

Greetings

Thank you!

On ‎25‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:22 PM, alsielou said:

Yes, wow is the right word! Absolutely gorgeous. So many details. I think the rickshaw and it's two occupants are one of my favourite details. The building is beautiful. 

The rickshaw is the replicate of real rickshaw in Malaysia. I'm glad that you like it.

On ‎25‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:14 PM, Pate-keetongu said:

Great build, excellent presentation. The power line really adds something to the photos. Well built.

Cheers!

22 hours ago, Man with a hat said:

Oh my! Perfection on the Inside and outside. What a beautiful creation. 

Thank you so much.

19 hours ago, Tokru said:

Fantastic.

Brick on!

19 hours ago, peedeejay said:

Fantastic build. Looks very real and all the details are wonderful to look at. I love how you managed to create the overall used look of the building.

Thank you. Feeling motivating. ;)

A lot of fantastic details to look at.  My favorite part is the building facades, but the minibuilds and interior are very nice as well.  

Outstanding MOC, Vincent. I can totally relate this build as is such a common sight among the Straits Settlement. :wub: 

The details are splendid. 

A stunning build... Love all the little details (the birds on the wire are great!!) and the interior looks perfect too (The rickshaw is a nice finishing touch!)  Excellent work!!

Really nice build... The birds on the power cables are a great touch.

Outstanding work. The details on the outside and inside are so good. And those furniture builds on the inside are fantastic.

I find it fascinating to see styles of architecture that are unfamiliar to me.

I really like how you included an interior and also that it is a cutaway, I find it easier to appreciate the interior details rather than a modular top down approach. I hope to do something as effective as this to replicate my country's typical dwelling.

Great job! :thumbup:

27 minutes ago, snaillad said:

I really like how you included an interior and also that it is a cutaway, I find it easier to appreciate the interior details rather than a modular top down approach. I hope to do something as effective as this to replicate my country's typical dwelling.

I'm glad that you like it. I like to shoot the picture like making a movie scene rather than like promoting Lego bricks on the Lego box.  Check out my other photos in my Flickr account. You might like the way i shoot the photo. Thank you.

27 minutes ago, snaillad said:

https://Flickr.com/vincentkiew1973/

Edited by Vincent Q

This is nothing but impressive, and the level of detail and the scale of the overall model is something else. Excellent work!

On ‎30‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:52 PM, Kapp said:

this remembers me so much, what i saw in vietnam. Great work!

It's interesting to know that Vietnam also have this kind of heritage house. I google later. Might Moc one ;)

On ‎31‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:25 AM, Tom Bombadil said:

This is so different from the majority of moc buildings I seen so far.  Superb details and great accuracy.

Yes. This unique "long and narrow" house is common in south-east asia. It's a combination of west and east architecture style.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:56 PM, ColletArrow said:

This is nothing but impressive, and the level of detail and the scale of the overall model is something else. Excellent work!

Thank you. I am glad that you noticed all the details.