Superkoala

Hello! My name is Superkoala

Hello Eurobrick,

My real name is Yann, 30, currently living in France, southwest of Toulouse, and working indirectly for a great aircraft manufacturer there. It’s a great pleasure to introduce myself after years being just a guest on this forum.

I practice Lego as a hobby since… well 25 years now, my favourite theme is the technic, so I will essentially post in the LEGO Technic, Mindstorms & Model Team forum. I’m clearly not a great fan of the official Lego sets, I really prefer built my own thing. Strange and ugly vehicles. I love strange and ugly vehicle.

Some of you may already have seen some of my MOC on :

935531FlickrFaenza.jpg  Flickr (TheSuperkoala)  

264022youtube.jpg Youtube (Yann Thesuperkoala).

Talk to you later J

Edited by Superkoala

Hi superkoala!

Sorry for bumping this really old thread but I haven't been able to find another way to reach you

I purchased your MOC plans for the 42011 buwizz model from rebrickable.  As I started, I noticed that some of the images in the PDF are pretty low resolution and it's a little bit difficult at times to tell which piece is which.  I just didn't know if you might also share the studio file or whatever source you developed instructions from, which presumably are higher resolution.

I'm sure I can make do with just the PDF if that's all that's available, but I forgot to order some of the extra pieces I needed for that MOC... So while I'm waiting a few days for them to come in and figure it out also check and see :)

Thanks, great model!