Raskolnikov

ISD Aggressor (Star Destroyer MOC w interior and instructions)

So I made a second Star Destroyer...and it ended up being a few more pieces than I anticipated.  I apparently have a very dense building style. Legolijntje was kind enough to make instructions regardless, so here you go:  The next ship in my fleet, the ISD Aggressor (it's going to be the VSD Aggressor very soon, since the original plan was to build a Victory-class).
pphyQGmg.jpg

GsnYd2pg.jpg
^ That's the Tyrant in the back right.  Aggressor is in the front left.

MTd5gkxg.jpg

AaiF5Vgg.jpg

gRUR5RQg.jpg

hRzpXEeg.jpg

NqGBJ4kg.jpg

bZtflyyg.jpg

QX1Lnjfg.jpg

NtU3zcGg.jpg

0eKORJJg.jpg

NbaJycig.jpg

VCURCTrg.jpg
"I can kill you with a tray." - J.V.
I tried to include all my favorite interior sections on Level 1, including the canteen.

CUYZuxRg.jpg

r1YyPc7g.jpg

76KI6aig.jpg

f8J5NHcg.jpg
1st Crew, 2nd Crew, and 3rd Crew (off duty)

ruzM2oLg.jpg
Ship's Officers

ME5Nvc9g.jpg

xCNf72vg.jpg

^ One reason this took so long...

For the moment, instructions are available here:  https://sellfy.com/p/wL9X/

Edit:  Now on rebrickable:  http://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-9018/raskolnikov/moderately-sized-star-destroyer-w-full-interior/#comments

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Raskolnikov

Oh. Not instructions for the Tyrant? :tongue:

Just joking! This is really amazing and I am actually surprised that it is "only" roughly the length of the 10030 for that many bricks. Thought it would very much bigger. It has to be the tons of greebling & interior!

Now I wonder who is going to tackle this monster! Amazing!

Just joking! This is really amazing and I am actually surprised that it is "only" roughly the length of the 10030 for that many bricks. Thought it would very much bigger. It has to be the tons of greebling & interior!

I'm pretty sure you could use the frame as a self-defense weapon, if necessary.  It's solid lol.

This is an awesome and respectful job. *huh*  Well done Rasko! :thumbup:

But... I'm thinking that if I'm going to get into the trip of building such a monster, I'd like that to be the biggest and meanest. The Tyrant looks more like it.

So, while the Aggressor does the job, I'd also like to have the other, bigger guy on my table, too.

Is that possible?

I follow you since a long Time now and your builds  always impress me! It 's more than wonderful !! ? 

Thank you to share your instructions too ! If I can, I will try to build it! 

Edited by Bricks Feeder

Another Beauty looks alot bigger then 37 inches. 15,000 bricks this is easy 1,500 dollar project I would say if you start from scratch??

I may be a bit biased, but I think this is a really great model. It might be a bit heavy on the number of parts (I probably can't build it myself either in the foreseeable future :tongue:), but if you have the funds and time to build it I think you won't regret a cent of it.

Some examples of the instructions if anyone was wondering:

2W8Iwb7.png

iHtPzrp.png

My heart says yes but my wallet says hell no. This is going to be a challenge.

Incredible work, as always.

Edited by rmoore

Thanks all!

So, while the Aggressor does the job, I'd also like to have the other, bigger guy on my table, too.

Is that possible?

Heh, not really, sorry :)  I've revised my part-count estimate for the big one to 35k, and a model with "only" 15k pieces presented more than enough challenges, I think.

15,000 bricks this is easy 1,500 dollar project I would say if you start from scratch??

It remains to be seen, but at this point I think so.  Most of the pieces are pretty ordinary, and none of the rare pieces from the 10030 were used.  There are a ton of tiles, large plates, and technic beams, though, so who knows.

Looks absolutely fantastic!

I wonder if you or legolijntje can give some sort of indication on rare parts in this build? When looking at 15000 parts which are mainly common parts I would guestimate to be able to get easily below 1000$ for all the parts, but if many rare or even super rare parts are included the number can easily go up. ;-)

Awesome work!  I will likely be building this and retiring my 10030 to the graveyard :laugh:

Look forward to seeing the parts when listed on rebrickable.

Good thing I have a vacation coming up in a few weeks, because I am crazy enough to do this.

I don't know how you managed to fit such an outstanding interior in that space.  This exceeded my incredibly high expectations. 

And Legolijntje, it's astounding that you're able to make instructions for such a mammoth project.  You proved with the ATAT that you do quality work.  $25 is nothing for this kind of effort.

49 minutes ago, peedeejay said:

Looks absolutely fantastic!

I wonder if you or legolijntje can give some sort of indication on rare parts in this build? When looking at 15000 parts which are mainly common parts I would guestimate to be able to get easily below 1000$ for all the parts, but if many rare or even super rare parts are included the number can easily go up. ;-)

Well, it's not a watertight indication, but the parts to which Rebrickable adds the label 'Rare Color':

And the three sticker sheets, set 10188 (which is probably the most expensive part), set 7667 and set 75141. You can skip the stickers of course, but especially the stickersheet from set 10188 adds some nice details in the interior. The sticker sheet of set 75159 can also be used instead of the one from 10188. However, 10188's sheet is transparant while 75159's sheet is not. I believe this doesn't matter except for 2 stickers in the TIE fighter hangar bay, but don't qoute me on that.

Aside from rare parts. There are a bunch of parts in big quantities. For example 445 1x2 plates in LBG, 191 cheese slopes in LBG, 141 2x2 corner tiles in LBG, 327 1x1 with clip in LBG etc.

10 minutes ago, Schneeds said:

[...]

And Legolijntje, it's astounding that you're able to make instructions for such a mammoth project.  You proved with the ATAT that you do quality work.  $25 is nothing for this kind of effort.

Thanks! :blush:

If you're really going to build this thing in the next couple of weeks, you're probably the first one to use the instructions with real bricks. Please don't hesitate to send us any problems or errors in the instructions. :classic:

Most impressive!  It takes a lot of time, space, and funds to have an imperial fleet in your home!  The details on the MOCs are really nice.