dr_spock

[NTSC] New Trador Soccer Competitors

A team from the Sea Rats has arrived at Trador to take part in the Big Colonial Football Championship. This was an elite team of buffed shirtless athletes. It was more due an accounting error that funds weren't allocated for proper uniforms.

ntsc1.jpg

To prepare for the tournament and get rid of those sea legs after the long voyage, the Sea Rats rented some non-descript warehouse space for team workouts. Their captain coach made sure each team member trained to their fullest.

ntsc2.jpg

Everything is said !

A worthy Sea Rats team.

congrats

11 hours ago, dr_spock said:

A team from the Sea Rats... talk talk... Their captain coach made sure each team member trained to their fullest.

I'm afraid you posted it twice

Edited by Darkdragon
moved other post into this one.

Awesome :D

I am sure their uniforms will frighten their opponents :D

On 7/24/2017 at 0:35 AM, dr_spock said:

A team from the Sea Rats has arrived at Trador to take part in the Big Colonial Football Championship. This was an elite team of buffed shirtless athletes. It was more due an accounting error that funds weren't allocated for proper uniforms.

<snip>

To prepare for the tournament and get rid of those sea legs after the long voyage, the Sea Rats rented some non-descript warehouse space for team workouts. Their captain coach made sure each team member trained to their fullest.

<snip>

He is certainly pushing them to their "fullest" :pir-laugh: are the 4 fat ones the guards for the goal? :pir-laugh: they ARE certainly "fit"!

On 7/24/2017 at 1:34 AM, Darkdragon said:

I hope they wake up in time for the game! :pir-laugh:

Not a problem for the evening games.  :pir-grin:

On 7/24/2017 at 3:43 AM, Professor Thaum said:

Everything is said !

A worthy Sea Rats team.

congrats

I'm afraid you posted it twice

Thank you.  It was weird that it posted twice. I reading my post and suddenly it was posted again when I back arrowed to the post listings.

On 7/26/2017 at 8:46 AM, Maxim I said:

Awesome :D

I am sure their uniforms will frighten their opponents :D

Thanks.  I am thinking the lack of uniform would do the same.  They could be the Nude Trador Soccer Competitors (NTSC).   :pir-laugh:

On 7/26/2017 at 4:54 PM, Mjazzw7 said:

He is certainly pushing them to their "fullest" :pir-laugh: are the 4 fat ones the guards for the goal? :pir-laugh: they ARE certainly "fit"!

Wider bodies provide wider goal coverage, n'est-ce pas?  :pir_laugh2: