24 minutes ago, jluck said:

I think I can reveal this as it being public is important, particularly if I die. 

Ari was the investigator before he got flipped.  

So you're saying we had a power role flip and the one who flipped is still helping the town?

:wacko: Must be an M. Night Brickmalan production...

Just now, jluck said:

I was planning on being secretive about all of this but now I realize it's useless since Ari is scum.  I am the town watcher. Last night I watched Ari  and saw him perform an investigation.  I immediately reached out to him as I wanted to start the town block. That's how I know he was the investigator.  Unfortunately, he knows my role and thus the scum team does as well. That is why I am making it public. 

You mean tracker? If you were a watcher you would have seen Clutch's cop targeting Ari. Who did Ari target and what result did he get? I'm not sure I'm buying that he was the investigator.

8 minutes ago, jluck said:

I was planning on being secretive about all of this but now I realize it's useless since Ari is scum.  I am the town watcher. Last night I watched Ari  and saw him perform an investigation.  I immediately reached out to him as I wanted to start the town block. That's how I know he was the investigator.  Unfortunately, he knows my role and thus the scum team does as well. That is why I am making it public. 

How would you see him perform an investigation if you were watching to see who targeted him? How did you know he performed an investigation? Watcher is not a rolecop, wouldn't you only know that he performed an action, not what action he performed? Excerpt you wouldn't have seen him perform anything if you watched Ari, because watcher =/= tracker. 

And if you didn't see him investigating because you're not a rolecop, what made you sure you could reach out to him? All you would have seen is him performing an action or having it performed on him, which is hardly basis for forming a town block. :wacko: 

I'm now suspicious of you, your source, and Glenn's source! Hopefully our PR's can clear some of this mess up tonight. 

And Glenn still hasn't addressed my concerns about why his source trusted him enough to act as a mouthpiece for the real cop! 

5 minutes ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

You mean tracker? If you were a watcher you would have seen Clutch's cop targeting Ari. Who did Ari target and what result did he get? I'm not sure I'm buying that he was the investigator.

Sorry, my role PM says tracker. I was going off memory. Ari didn't reveal his result, claiming he didn't trust me at first. Makes sense now though. 

Just now, jluck said:

Sorry, my role PM says tracker. I was going off memory. Ari didn't reveal his result, claiming he didn't trust me at first. Makes sense now though. 

What makes you think Ari investigated the person you saw him target, and wasn't performing some other nefarious action?

Well, our good friend Ari is probably lying in my opinion. He is most likely either a scum investigator who William saw investigating someone and leapt to the wrong conclusion, or they are both scum and they're trying to get William into the town block while minimizing the damage from losing one of their own. Either way I'm keeping my vote where it is for now as we essentially have a confirmed scum lynch.

1 minute ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

What makes you think Ari investigated the person you saw him target, and wasn't performing some other nefarious action?

The result I got specifically stated Ari Performed an investigation. 

I assumed it was a town role as scum investigators are uncommon. However, I'm now thinking he was a scum investigator. That would mean the recruitment was faked (which would explain Ari's "lazy" admission) which means that the town was successful in stopping a kill last night. The more I think about it, the more I believe it. 

1 minute ago, jluck said:

The result I got specifically stated Ari Performed an investigation. 

I assumed it was a town role as scum investigators are uncommon. However, I'm now thinking he was a scum investigator. That would mean the recruitment was faked (which would explain Ari's "lazy" admission) which means that the town was successful in stopping a kill last night. The more I think about it, the more I believe it. 

Tracker makes more sense, thanks for clearing that up. Are you some sort of rolecop tracker? I've never seen a tracker that reveals what action the target performed as well as who he targeted. 

Ari as a scum investigator could mean he's either a scum rolecop or we're dealing with two scumteams.

2 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

Tracker makes more sense, thanks for clearing that up. Are you some sort of rolecop tracker? I've never seen a tracker that reveals what action the target performed as well as who he targeted. 

Ari as a scum investigator could mean he's either a scum rolecop or we're dealing with two scumteams.

It did not reveal who the action was aimed at. I targeted Ari and it was revealed that he performed an investigation, I do not know who he investigated though. 

Just now, jluck said:

It did not reveal who the action was aimed at. I targeted Ari and it was revealed that he performed an investigation, I do not know who he investigated though. 

That doesn't read at all like a tracker/watcher result, more like some sort of soft rolecop that tells what action they performed, but not their role. Something doesn't add up here.

Y

Just now, mediumsnowman said:

That doesn't read at all like a tracker/watcher result, more like some sort of soft rolecop that tells what action they performed, but not their role. Something doesn't add up here.

Yeah, normally tracker results are something along the lines of "player X targeted player Y"

Perhaps you're a follower, a follower tells the action that person performed but not who on.

Just now, mediumsnowman said:

I can only tell you what my role as it was given to me and the result I have. 

It makes a whole lot more sense than there being 2 investigators and Ari giving up. The scum didn't quit, their using the loss of one of the players to throw us off of the fact that we had night 1 success. 

1 minute ago, jluck said:

I can only tell you what my role as it was given to me and the result I have.

3 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Perhaps you're a follower, a follower tells the action that person performed but not who on.

I would be willing to bet you're a follower mislabeled as a tracker. That would make the most sense to me, though our hosts are very experienced and I don't really see how that could slip through. :shrug_oh_well: 

The important thing is lynching Ari today and lynching one of the "sources" tomorrow based on Ari's alignment flip and whatever data our PR's dredge up.

Current Vote Tally
12 votes for Ari Nougat (Shadows) - WhiteFang, Zepher, TinyPiesRUs, Kintobor, mediumsnowman, Tariq J, Bob, Lord Duvors, Rider Raider, Umbra-Manis, Khscarymovie4, jluck
1 vote for Glenn Clutch (WhiteFang) - Shadows
2 votes for Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) - 2 penalty votes
1 vote for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - 1 penatly vote

Ari Nougat (Shadows) has been lynched with 12/15 votes.

36188186685_c9cbd3d198_c.jpg

The Day phase has ended. Get those night actions in.