Sign in to follow this  
Sneakguest

Custom lego animals

Hello! I'm searching for custom lego animals, I know there is a few parts brick warriors and brick forge, but I'm looking for more, anybody know anything please hollar!

@Sneakguest

Kre-O did a two-stud wide wolf with their orc beastmaster for their D&D line. You can see it from 44 seconds into this video .

They also did a gorilla bigfig for another range. You can see it tucked in the back of this sample of MOCed minifigures from my display collection:

s16_cmf_mocs_1.jpg

I forgot to mention that in the same set that has the bigfig gorilla, CityVille Invasion Skyscraper Mayhem, there's also a small monkey (pictured here on the right). For scale, it's a little bigger than the LEGO penguin pictured above.

Neither the monkey nor the orc beastmaster's wolf made it into my display collection; I do have them in my reserve collection (spares) though.

Edited by AmperZand
Edit: Added small Kre-O monkey.

On 26/7/2017 at 1:42 AM, AmperZand said:

@Sneakguest

Kre-O did a two-stud wide wolf with their orc beastmaster for their D&D line. You can see it from 44 seconds into this video .

They also did a gorilla bigfig for another range. You can see it tucked in the back of this sample of MOCed minifigures from my display collection:

Thanx! That wolf was not much to have, but I like the gorilla. Although I can't find it for sale separately, seems one need to get the whole set

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

The clone brand Enlighten copies original animals in different colors. For example, they have green horses, tan horses, a black giant eagle, a white giant eagle, a blue horse etc.

Also there is a range of Jurassic World clone dinosaurs from clone brands. These also come in different colors than Lego's. Also there are some new kinds such a small Triceratops and a small Indominus Rex and small T-Rexes.

Another clone brand has a black horse which is slightly bigger than the original.

Edited by Wardancer

On 30 juli 2017 at 9:36 AM, Wardancer said:

The clone brand Enlighten copies original animals in different colors. For example, they have green horses, tan horses, a black giant eagle, a white giant eagle, a blue horse etc.

Also there is a range of Jurassic World clone dinosaurs from clone brands. These also come in different colors than Lego's. Also there are some new kinds such a small Triceratops and a small Indominus Rex and small T-Rexes.

Another clone brand has a black horse which is slightly bigger than the original.

Enlighten had some nice things but I think these animals will be hard to come across separately, but I like the fact that at least they have made their own molds

thanx!

Edited by Sneakguest