Hello everyone !

My latest brickfilm...

A sheep finds a hat, and decides to wear it. But the herd doesn't like the original idea...

A fable about trends and choices in the modern world!

This is a masterpiece, we love it! :wub:
Great animation, beautiful cinematography and bright storyline, congrats!
And, by the way, your top prize at Cine Brick Portugal was totally deserved! :wink:

That's brilliant!! Beautifully filmed and a great message too - excellent stuff!! 

This is amazing. I love it! Thanks for sharing!

EDIT: I've rewatched it multiple times, sent it to friends and family. This just became my favorite brickfilm. Thank you!

Edited by Master_Data

On 04/08/2017 at 0:36 AM, Ice Fox said:

This is an amazing Brickfilm and the story has a deep meaning. How did you get the idea for it?

Well, originally I met the brick-artist Kloou, who created the sheep and was showing them on an exhibition, and I loved them! We eventually decided to work together on a project where we could combine his characters and my animation. Then came the story... I don't know about English people, but in France, we call "sheep" people who love or hate exactly all what the medias tell them to love or hate. It was funny to make something about it.

Then came the sheep with a hat. It was an easy yet cool way to make him look different. He was the perfect main character. All the story evolved from these concepts.

Thank you everyone for your comments and feedback! Much appreciated! (especially since I wasn't much confident about this brickfilm haha :grin:)

Edited by iguana

12 hours ago, iguana said:

Thank you everyone for your comments and feedback! Much appreciated! (especially since I wasn't much confident about this brickfilm haha :grin:)

What?! If there was a contest around, I'd submit it. Everyone I've shared it has appreciated the message and passed it on to others. It's great!

On 06/08/2017 at 7:24 AM, Master_Data said:

What?! If there was a contest around, I'd submit it.

As you recommended it, we did it ! Sheep has been nominated for the Hopl'awards, a french award for films.

Please make sure to have a look at this link and vote ! :D
http://www.hoplawards.fr/portfolio/lego-sheep-brickfilm/

(One vote per person per day... feel free to vote every day ! :D)