Sunder

[MOC] A certain tank locomotive

Wow! This is cool! The ovel boiler is cool (or maybe more like steaming hot! :laugh: ), and I also really like your hopper cars.

Question: Is the custom built track for a reason or because it looks cool? (Because it's indeed cool!)

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

Thanks.

It's hard to say, what I was inspired by. Just wanted one day to make some unusual loco.

There is reasom for custom rails. I use Mecabricks for exporting my models to Blender for rendering, and there are no proper rails at the moment.

DUDE! You need to give me the part number or bricklink page for those chrome plated pistons/hydraulics there so cool!! I love the whole moc! and also guess what...I like trains. 

@MovieMocs The images appear to be some form of digital rendering, as evident by the red technic 2l pin, which I don't think exists. I therefore think the silver part is just a 6 or 7l bar, rendered in chrome. Have a look on Bricklink yourself; you may find the part, or at least something similar.

Just now, ColletArrow said:

@MovieMocs The images appear to be some form of digital rendering, as evident by the red technic 2l pin, which I don't think exists. I therefore think the silver part is just a 6 or 7l bar, rendered in chrome. Have a look on Bricklink yourself; you may find the part, or at least something similar.

Right...lol I missed the red pin:) What program do you use to render these? They look so real! I thought they were :0

41 minutes ago, MovieMocs said:

Right...lol I missed the red pin:) What program do you use to render these? They look so real! I thought they were :0

If you read further up the page, the original creator said:

On 7/22/2017 at 6:01 AM, Sunder said:

I use Mecabricks for exporting my models to Blender for rendering

(In amongst the text abut why he didn't use standard LEGO rails.)