hello, i decided to create a subway train and the station as i feel lego is lacking a subway, the station is based on the Swedish undergrounds as they are filled with nice colours and the train is just a generic subway car which probably fits more towards a NYC sub but oh well  please let me know what you think 

4655745-o_1bl89s827kbt1uah10vt17c41uvvm-

4647455-subtrain.lxf_00000-eYTaWw-8g4Rlr

4647439-sub.lxf-0e_yoYWM8j-ZQA-thumbnail

4647447-substation.lxf_00000-RBHJuFXfIr_

the project is also on ideas if you would like to see this

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/ff56ee95-3958-4871-87f2-65aeac7e9b9c

Edited by legoMoccer

Wow! Your work is amazing. I like very much how you did the wall of the station. The train is excellent but I think the windows could be bigger. Supported :)

25 minutes ago, Severus A said:

Wow! Your work is amazing. I like very much how you did the wall of the station. The train is excellent but I think the windows could be bigger. Supported :)

agreed i dont like the windows but the only way i can think of is using a big clear piece and use a decal over it - the ways are inspried by the amazing Swedish subways

This is an awesome creation!!!

(please be aware of the punctiation etc, which I mentioned in the other topic as well)

I'd love to see more of your work.

Pretty good! I like the variety in the end windows of the train, and the details of the station. Have you considered trying to build it in real bricks?

Also, why don't you post (just the train) in the Train Tech subrforum? I'm sure it will get comments and advice from experts over there.

I will move it to Train.

thanks, i wasn't sure where it was to go as it has elements of both

4 hours ago, Jim said:

This is an awesome creation!!!

(please be aware of the punctiation etc, which I mentioned in the other topic as well)

I'd love to see more of your work.

thanks, i have quite a few recent ones here, most popular being my nasa spacecraft one, sorry about punctuation i was using my phone for this and the wow post