BrickbyBrickTechnic

[WIP] Crop Sprayer, 42054 c model [FINISHED, video soon]

Those spraying arms are much better now, well done. Has the battery-box problem been solved when you rebuilt the tank?

14 hours ago, JonathanM said:

This is looking great - top work! The improvement to the spray arms really helps.

13 hours ago, wmeredith said:

I don't have anything constructive to say. I just had to chime in that this is an EXCELLENT C-model. Well done.

13 hours ago, bitbamboo said:

Awesome, speechless, congratulations

Thank you very much!

4 hours ago, MangaNOID said:

down of no gap behind the cabin and the lack of height of  the rear panel area which should be close to the roof line of cabin.

If 42054 had more pieces, I could have done both those things. I originally had planned to have a walkway behind the cabin like the real ones do.

3 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

at least until you start on the non C-model!

Well, I'm going on vacation for a week- so it will take some time... but I look forward to it!

This is the final update.

The C model is done. The video will be posted here tomorrow or Monday. For now, here are some pictures:

I also added some lights for effect. Tell me if you like them.

2017-07-21-20-59-432017-07-21-21-02-252017-07-21-21-13-172017-07-21-21-09-46

More pictures tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who stuck with me throughout this project! I had tons of fun building it!

BrickbyBrickTechnic

Awesome model, you did great, especially consider you had to ration parts since it's a C-Model.

6 hours ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Tell me if you like them.

Like them? I love them! Those are really awesome pictures.

By the way, is the Toyota Tacoma you're planning on also going to be a C-Model?

Edited by Offroadcreat1ons

4 hours ago, Offroadcreat1ons said:

Awesome model, you did great, especially consider you had to ration parts since it's a C-Model.

Like them? I love them! Those are really awesome pictures.

By the way, is the Toyota Tacoma you're planning on also going to be a C-Model?

Thanks a lot! C models are a great challenge for the mind, which is why I like them so much.

The Toyota is not, because which set can I build it from? On the other hand it will be medium-sized, and super fast ;)

At the end sprayer moc finished just fine. You inspired me to start my own topic with half a year old project - John Deere R4038 self propelled sprayer chassis with flotation tires :thumbup:

4 hours ago, I_Igor said:

At the end sprayer moc finished just fine. You inspired me to start my own topic with half a year old project - John Deere R4038 self propelled sprayer chassis with flotation tires :thumbup:

Thank you! Good luck with your John Deere, seems like a cool vehicle to build :thumbup::thumbup:

3 hours ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Thank you! Good luck with your John Deere, seems like a cool vehicle to build :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks. So far I have managed to make double shocks suspension with two small shock absorbers per wheel, and now have to make steering. When I optimize that, I'll start new topic (O.K. when my terrier from my profile picture will be less playfull :laugh:)

Edited by I_Igor
Small correction

Would really love to build that. Are you making Instructions or LDD. By the way the colour scheme looks better than the real one

1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

Thanks. So far I have managed to make double shocks suspension with two small shock absorbers per wheel, and now have to make steering. When I optimize that, I'll start new topic (O.K. when my terrier from my profile picture will be less playfull :laugh:)

Awesome! Can't wait for that topic.

Unfortunately, there has been a delay for the video. Thanks for waiting. Stay tuned!

BrickbyBrickTechnic

20 hours ago, Kmuffin said:

Would really love to build that. Are you making Instructions or LDD. By the way the colour scheme looks better than the real one

Thanks alot! Instructions will be a photo sequence.