Sign in to follow this  
LEGO Train 12 Volts

DB 152 019-6

DB 152 019-6

Hello everybody, it's time to present my new German project that will first see an electric locomotive, then a diesel and finally a steam engine! :wink:

db152-001.jpg

db152-002.jpg

db152-015.jpg

I took inspiration for my DB 152 from this user MOC Pages to realize my version that is higher to maintain proportions with my other locomotives, mount more realistic pantographs and (as usual) is equipped with white and red lights! :classic:

db152-007.jpg

db152-008.jpg

db152-009.jpg

db152-010.jpg

Yesterday I was lucky, while I was in the mountains...

bonus-002.jpg

...I had the chance to take a live photo to this moving locomotive in Switzerland! :wub:

db152-018.jpg

Now enjoy the pictures! :laugh:

db152-003.jpg

db152-004.jpg

db152-005.jpg

db152-006.jpg

db152-011.jpg

db152-012.jpg

db152-013.jpg

db152-014.jpg

For my the next diesel locomotive I don't want to anticipate anything ... it will be a surprise!

db152-016.jpg

The constructor drone holds the tile containing the answer... :tongue:

db152-017.jpg

BONUS PICTURE OF MY CAT :grin:

bonus-001.jpg

- THE END -

Hi LT12V,

very nice interpretation.  The changes and additions you made to your inspiring model are nicely standing out! And the light is - as always - just beautiful.

Now: What type is the bot (is it a bot? One from the coal age?) assembling the German flag?:laugh:

All the best!

Thorsten  

Tell them, your kids made your post a lovely post!

Best
Thorsten

NIce. The pantographs definitely look better.

I like the simple solution of using the existing train window with the angled front. Looks good.

21 hours ago, Toastie said:

Tell them, your kids made your post a lovely post!

Just done ...thanks Thorsten :blush:

10 hours ago, Sérgio said:

Simple but pretty!

Thanks Sérgio ...you're right, but this locomotive was a must for my collection! :classic:

10 hours ago, Man with a hat said:

I like the simple solution of using the existing train window with the angled front. Looks good.

Thanks Man with a hat, I think exactly the same! :classic:

Nice and simple solution, with a dedicated sticker set it could be easily a locomotive of a nice selling MOC set. :)

I often think about to give some try to 6W, simple MOC trains as an "enter level" for kids in age 6-10, but I always end up with designing some 8W monster. :D

9 hours ago, Ashi Valkoinen said:

Nice and simple solution, with a dedicated sticker set it could be easily a locomotive of a nice selling MOC set. :)

I often think about to give some try to 6W, simple MOC trains as an "enter level" for kids in age 6-10, but I always end up with designing some 8W monster. :D

I agree 6W is just ok when you want to use existing train window or nose ...but better work are in 7W and 8W (as you can see with my next two locomotives :wink:)