A new target range has been assembled in Bardo for the education of new volunteers. One officer from the city's troop detachment is currently training two new recruits in the art of basic marksmanship. 

Target Range

However it would appear that these two are less than competent in the basics of firearms....

Target Range - Back View

Licensed as small education in Bardo. It's nice to finally post something new in BoBS! 

Just now, Umbra-Manis said:

It's nice to finally post something new in BoBS! 

And a very well designed and original too I must add! Excellent rendering with the shadows and all that texturing :thumbup:

A shooting range is an excellent idea for an educational property. And its execution is wonderful aswell.

Neat build UM, great use of those tooth pieces for the awning!  The design of the targets is pretty nifty too! :thumbup: 

On 7/15/2017 at 10:54 AM, blackdeathgr said:

And a very well designed and original too I must add! Excellent rendering with the shadows and all that texturing :thumbup:

On 7/15/2017 at 0:07 PM, Jacob Nion said:

A shooting range is an excellent idea for an educational property. And its execution is wonderful aswell.

On 7/15/2017 at 3:23 PM, Kai NRG said:

Neat build UM, great use of those tooth pieces for the awning!  The design of the targets is pretty nifty too! :thumbup: 

Thanks everyone!

Great idea for an educational building and well executed as well! The proficiency with which the recruits are handling their firearms made me laugh. Nice job!

18 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Great idea for an educational building and well executed as well! The proficiency with which the recruits are handling their firearms made me laugh. Nice job!

I didn't notice this until Ayrlego pointed it out! :pir-grin::pir_laugh2:

The moc is both a good idea and a good execution. for some reason it strikes me as a bit too polished. Perhaps it is due to the render? I am not an expert here. The awning could perhaps benefit from some stripes or similar to give it a little more life. (Green and white, for instance)

Altogether nice little educational property!

Excellent build U-M! Good use of that new angled plate piece. The bumbling students with their weapons is a comic highlight! Well done! And a clever build for an educational property. :thumbup: