Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

The sets are awesome. Day one buys definitely :wub: (Although I had to order a different hairpiece for Killer Frost :hmpf_bad:). The thing that saddens me the most, however, is still how LEGO didn't bother making dual molded legs for Tarantula in LBM sets. They would've been perfect for Cheetah! :cry_sad:

32 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Brickheadz: Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg, Wonder Woman

And Batman minifigures again in January as a collectors series.

Awesome! We won't be seeing these at comic-con, right?

12 minutes ago, julesvincent said:

Another Wonder Woman? So she will have 3 different released Brickheadz then?

But this will be the first one released to the genral public. The other two are exclusives.

10 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Are we talking JL brickheads or DC comics superhero brickheaDS? 

LBM Minifigures 16 or 20 set?

4 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

But this will be the first one released to the genral public. The other two are exclusives.

The second one is an easy rebrick though, because there are no printed or unique parts like the SDCC one.

Also because this one will be based off the movie. It will have printing on it, unlike the LEGO Store build. 

Edited by Ashnflash

23 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

What about Mighty Micros, captain?

9 hours ago, Aethersprite said:

Huh. Hard to imagine what other TLBM minifig designs Lego can squeeze out. More Batsuits, hopefully!

I'm hoping that some of the Justice Leaguers at the party scene get included this time around. We know there is a party set coming with some of the minifigs, so it'd be nice if, say, Black Canary and Hawkgirl and a couple of other characters get put in the series to help flesh out that set.

11 minutes ago, DarrellBricker said:

I'm hoping that some of the Justice Leaguers at the party scene get included this time around. We know there is a party set coming with some of the minifigs, so it'd be nice if, say, Black Canary and Hawkgirl and a couple of other characters get put in the series to help flesh out that set.

Black Canary is confirmed to appear in the Lego Batman Movie CMF Series 2 as far as I know.

11 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

20 minifigures in that series.

Batman vs Harley Quinn

nigthwing vs Joker

supergirl vs Brainiac

Spider-Man vs Sandman

Starlord vs Nebula

Thor vs Loki

New info! I'm curious about what that Nightwing would look like. Rebirth or New 52.

11 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Batman vs Harley Quinn

nigthwing vs Joker

supergirl vs Brainiac

Spider-Man vs Sandman

Starlord vs Nebula

Thor vs Loki

These are the mighty micros right? If so then these are some nice choices, Harley Quinn and Joker have good potential while Nightwing is also nice.

24 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Batman vs Harley Quinn

nigthwing vs Joker

supergirl vs Brainiac

Spider-Man vs Sandman

Starlord vs Nebula

Thor vs Loki

Thanks for this SvL, very awesome news. Will post this to the Marvel thread. 

-As for the 20 minifigures, do you know exactly the list?

I'm going to bet that it'll be blue Nightwing/Rebirth. Lego is starting to slowly push away from the New 52 costumes.

Hopefully they give Harley her black and red pigtail hair. We've gotten close but no cigar. I mean we've been waiting for it since Jokerland... and the Deadshot set... and TLBM series... 

Yet another Batman is disappointing but not surprising. Really excited for Nightwing vs. Joker.

(Imagine a MM set with Joker vs. Jason Todd Robin. Joker could even come with a crowbar accessory. Would fit in nice with the cutesy MM style :tongue: )

Are those Mighty Micros from the Batman Movie line? 

I would make sense if so (for me, at least)

4 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Batman vs Harley Quinn

nigthwing vs Joker

supergirl vs Brainiac

Spider-Man vs Sandman

Starlord vs Nebula

Thor vs Loki

Spider-Man and Batman again? Hopefully Spidey will get something new, rather than the same torso, and a new expression, since he's run out of eyes to squint funny. New Batman would be nice, as they could just do another of his 39573957 Batsymbols from over the years. I'd be good with Jim Lee's Batsymbol myself.

Nightwing and Joker could be great fun. They probably won't, but a "disco" Nightwing costume like he used to wear would be hilarious.

Supergirl vs Braniac could be interesting too, if they get enough variety from their previous 'figs. However, since they were both their standard looks last time, I'm concerned we may just see simplified versions of what we already got.

1 hour ago, jake0324demo said:

Wasn't there supposed to be a green lantern vs sinestro mighty micro as well according to J4ck?

Well to be honest, has J4ck ever posted any set information? I never knew he said this, but I'm sure that he's never had insider information.

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Are those Mighty Micros from the Batman Movie line? 

I would make sense if so (for me, at least)

I guess the first two (Batman vs Harley and Nightwing vs Joker) are, since somebody said there would be TLBM Micros. Now I hope that all the DC Fans expecting an awesome Nightwing suit don't get disappointed if it is a goofy variant of the TLBM Nightwing. On the other hand, if it is a TLBM Nightwing Micro, that would be sad, as I guess they wouldn't do a proper minifig in the CMF then.

Could Supergirl be based on the TV-Show as they did with the exclusive Brickheadz from SDCC?

Thank you @Sir von Lego for the news, I'm very excited for Micros and the 20 Minifigs!

15 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Also because this one will be based off the movie. It will have printing on it, unlike the LEGO Store build. 

It surely will be based off the movie, it is just very un-Lego that she has more Brickheadz than Batman ;)