Sign in to follow this  
Konajra

Tugger 1, a small harbour tugboat

It has been a while since I placed a model here but I would like to share this one here in the city forum.

My latest MOC is a small harbour tug. Styled after american harbour tugs.It is supposed to go in my harbour scene So I biuilt it in such a way that the lower part of the hull can be removed. That way it fits in a any city lay out. It is full of tiny details, a fully detailed wheelhouse and an engine under the funnel.

I have uploaded this ship to LEGO Ideas, so if you like it please support. Thanks in advance

35248685440_e5a1cee3e5_c.jpgTugger 1 by Arjan Oude Kotte, on Flickr

35635204235_1069b64de2_c.jpgTugger 1 by Arjan Oude Kotte, on Flickr

34826405853_662020bef7_c.jpgTugger 1 by Arjan Oude Kotte, on Flickr

35248685830_8e174bc0c0_c.jpgTugger 1 by Arjan Oude Kotte, on Flickr

35635205145_d3ed7df7fb_c.jpgTugger 1 by Arjan Oude Kotte, on Flickr

34814452454_2ce0d21be2_c.jpgBrickton harbor is taking shape by Arjan Oude Kotte, on Flickr

Edited by Konajra

Oh man, this is awesome! It looks fantastic. I have tried to build a few boats in LDD but never got the hull right. Do you mind sharing how this hull is made through some more pictures?

This looks fantastic! The boat itself is already womderfully build with so man ynice details to look at. The whole scene together with the dock and houses is brilliant!

This is stunning. What a beauty! (again)

The curves, the details. All perfect! I need some extra time to look at all of it.

I also like that you can put the model on display with the full hull or remove it for the diorama.

And that harbour looks amazing as well.

That is fantastic!! I love Lego boats and this is an excellent example. The details are spot on and the fact the lower hull can be removed is a great idea!! The rest of the boats and the harbour itself are just the icing on the cake!!

Excellent stuff!!! 

Wow ! Excellent !

The ship is greatly designed !

I love how it can be separated of its pedestal and be used as a sailing ship on your Fishing Port display !

Excellent job here ! Congrats !

Thanks all! At the moment I have two more buildings that i will add to the harbour. Hopefully I can finnish them in time for Skaerbaek. There's also a new fishing boat, still a MLcad model but I can asure you that it will be a very nice one.