Just now, TitusV said:

That's really cool, but indeed a very thoug choice to make...

Man, you are quick on the draw with your response!  I just added a comment to my post...

It is indeed a tough choice between smithing and LEGO building, but LEGO wins for me.  It is not as difficult of a craft, and it takes slightly less space and setup.  I am not sure it is cheaper, though.

With a great build like this, it is obvious that you enjoy your LEGO building as well!

5 minutes ago, Slegengr said:

Man, you are quick on the draw with your response!  I just added a comment to my post...

It is indeed a tough choice between smithing and LEGO building, but LEGO wins for me.  It is not as difficult of a craft, and it takes slightly less space and setup.  I am not sure it is cheaper, though.

With a great build like this, it is obvious that you enjoy your LEGO building as well!

You're not that slow either, sir :wink: I found your comment very intresting to read!

Lego can be very expensive, sadly enough...

O man, I love it! Especially some good old half-timbered tudor sections can really blow my mind :wub:

I'm a bit late to this party but I'm jumping in. The combination of the Avalonian style tudor work and the use of a delta/swamp worked out really well here. The concept is something unique, and everything fits nicely. The only thing I would add would be some water under the build, maybe a brackish irregular base, like the ones you are probably used to seeing. In any case you have come a long way and are well on your way to being a premier builder for Avalonia. 

28 minutes ago, Blufiji said:

I'm a bit late to this party but I'm jumping in. The combination of the Avalonian style tudor work and the use of a delta/swamp worked out really well here. The concept is something unique, and everything fits nicely. The only thing I would add would be some water under the build, maybe a brackish irregular base, like the ones you are probably used to seeing. In any case you have come a long way and are well on your way to being a premier builder for Avalonia. 

Better late than never, sir! I'm just combining what I see and like in the Guilds: tudor (ZC) + swamp (you) => this (me) :classic: Water would indeed be very cool, but as I said to dG: I don't have enough trans-clear plates to use them properly, and I didn't want to spoil the MOC.

You're making me blush :blush: I just do what I like...

Great job, Titus! You made an excellent build here. Eventually I am sure you will acquire more than five trans-clear 1x2 tiles or plates, or else trans-blue, and then you will be able to make a lovely harbor scene. Not for this one, though, since it is probably already dismantled... I ordered a bunch of trans-light blue myself for my own build in our collab, since I wanted to have more water anyways, and I am seriously thinking about Bricklinking some more. The life of the scene is lovely, and there is just so much to look at. Proud to be fellow councilmember of Tire Keep with you!

18 minutes ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

Great job, Titus! You made an excellent build here. Eventually I am sure you will acquire more than five trans-clear 1x2 tiles or plates, or else trans-blue, and then you will be able to make a lovely harbor scene. Not for this one, though, since it is probably already dismantled... I ordered a bunch of trans-light blue myself for my own build in our collab, since I wanted to have more water anyways, and I am seriously thinking about Bricklinking some more. The life of the scene is lovely, and there is just so much to look at. Proud to be fellow councilmember of Tire Keep with you!

Yes, your defenitely convinced me of the trans blue. They're sure to be in my next BL order!

Thanks for the comment, but I am the one who needs to congratulate you sir.

On to next year's edition! 

This is truly an absolute beauty! I love all the details, and indeed the fleshies blend in well. Great job!

Can't add anything others haven't already said better but it is such a believable seafront medieval town.

As I have already said, I love it. The rocks are great, all the buildings are excellent :thumbup: And of course the detail is overwhelming.

This looks really good.

The details are really nice and there is much to see.

I can watch for hours to your build. :classic:

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Tremendous color use, and that layout is magnificent :wub: It's great seeing how much you continue to improve, especially as you're already a very competent builder but still keep pushing yourself :thumbup:

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 6:49 PM, KristofBD said:

This is truly an absolute beauty! I love all the details, and indeed the fleshies blend in well. Great job!

Thank you! Good to see you like the fleshies! :wink: 

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 6:59 PM, Muakhah said:

Can't add anything others haven't already said better but it is such a believable seafront medieval town.

Being believable is something I always try to achieve, and as such a great comment, so thanks!

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:41 AM, The Maestro said:

As I have already said, I love it. The rocks are great, all the buildings are excellent :thumbup: And of course the detail is overwhelming.

Thanks TM! Though I (almost) always include rocks in my build, this time I tried to change my style a bit so as to more resemble your Gatehouse style :wink: And the more details, the merrier! :grin: 

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 0:59 PM, sander1992 said:

This looks really good.

The details are really nice and there is much to see.

I can watch for hours to your build. :classic:

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Thanks for commenting, glad you like it!

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 4:05 PM, soccerkid6 said:

Tremendous color use, and that layout is magnificent :wub: It's great seeing how much you continue to improve, especially as you're already a very competent builder but still keep pushing yourself :thumbup:

I experimented a bit with a few not so common and darker colours, like dark green and dark orange, so it's good to see you like them. AndI'll Always try to become a better builder, sir. Thanks for commenting, and of course for organising the Summer Joust (withouth which this build wouldn't exist). :thumbup: 

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 2:28 AM, KevinyWu said:

The curved dock section is ingenious.

Thanks! It certainly was a pain-in-the-megablocks to build :wink