Captain Cookie loves to stop by at Puerto Desafio to purchase a fresh supply of eponymous cookies.

"George's Pastry Shop" is the place the adventurous traveller is looking for when it comes to pastry:

35790404995_184990917f_c.jpg

George's little helpers are scurrying around the shop and the workshop area. George and the happy customers remain undeterred.

35401920590_69253e7372_c.jpg

The shop owner himself is a tall but quiet guy with a rather large nose (nobody would dare to mention this fact in fear of their cookie supply being cut off) who hardly ever says a word.

35658534521_4dce648e40_c.jpg

The dough used for the many cakes produced here is of finest brickworld quality.

35401916750_e0e80faaca_c.jpg

Customers also treasure the wonderful multi-coloured sugar coatings.

35401918640_015e1823c2_c.jpg

And although Captain Cookie has already paid a small fortune for his bag of cookies, he feels obliged to give a large tip to one of George's co-workers, as always.

35658531991_1307533765_c.jpg

Despite the fact that - amongst other ingredients - large quantities of bananas are delived to the shop everyday, banana cakes are not available for sale.

As mentioned before the peckish traveller can find "George's Pastry Shop" in Puerto Desafio, not far from the harbour, right in the middle of Brickwall-Jones-Avenue.

C&C welcome.

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld

Great build! Nobody tell the health inspector :pir_laugh2:

Splendid, creative, humourous, beautiful - all the things we are used to seeing from you. Please keep amazing us! :-) 

:pir_laugh2:  Humorous as ever Captain!  "George" is perfect. :pir-laugh:  Great build too, love all the activity! :thumbup: 

:laugh: :thumbup:  Excellent job as usual, Captain!  Loving all the activity and cooking going on, and that shopkeeper is great! :pir-laugh:  I always like those monkey heads of yours, and the windows are an excellent touch - great job all around!

Great funny build as usual Cpt B! But something tells me that I wouldn't want to try their pastry because of you know... monkeys making pastry??? Call the Hygiene Inspector!!!

Ah, monkey business comes to Puerto Desafio! :pir-grin:

Fun build, lots of activity and detail, with your characteristic sense of humor. You've got some very clever parts usage; I really like how they are applying the decorations. And the shop owner is an interesting fellow; will we learn more about him in the future?

Excellent MOC! :thumbup:

Excellent build, with mouth watering pastry. The bowl with dough is great, and the tail pieces for the sugar coating. Here is a free sea song (shanty, if it is in rythm to any particular ship task) to promote your business:

Chocolate cream and carrot,

cheese, and apple too.

There is no cake more splendid,

than those that George can do!

Great light-hearted humor :thumbup: A build that calls for a celebration! Feelgood times. Ba-dam-dam-tsch! :pir-laugh: 

Nice one captain! The funniest thing is captain Cookie is the only human minifig in the pastry, except the half-brick cyborg chef.:rofl:

On 8.7.2017 at 8:58 AM, Mesabi said:

Great build! Nobody tell the health inspector :pir_laugh2:

Health inspector?

You mean that guy that looks like a Gorilla?

On 8.7.2017 at 2:06 PM, Elostirion said:

Splendid, creative, humourous, beautiful - all the things we are used to seeing from you. Please keep amazing us! :-) 

Thanks - I'll try.

23 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

:pir_laugh2:  Humorous as ever Captain!  "George" is perfect. :pir-laugh:  Great build too, love all the activity! :thumbup: 

:pir-laugh:

21 hours ago, Garmadon said:

:laugh: :thumbup:  Excellent job as usual, Captain!  Loving all the activity and cooking going on, and that shopkeeper is great! :pir-laugh:  I always like those monkey heads of yours, and the windows are an excellent touch - great job all around!

Thanks!

19 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Great funny build as usual Cpt B! But something tells me that I wouldn't want to try their pastry because of you know... monkeys making pastry??? Call the Hygiene Inspector!!!

Hygiene???  That is not a topic for BoBS - at least not for the next 200 years!

Remember that powder is the best thing to keep you healthy. And washing is considered rather dangerous..

19 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Ah, monkey business comes to Puerto Desafio! :pir-grin:

Fun build, lots of activity and detail, with your characteristic sense of humor. You've got some very clever parts usage; I really like how they are applying the decorations. And the shop owner is an interesting fellow; will we learn more about him in the future?

Excellent MOC! :thumbup:

I think the shop owner will remain very quiet :pir_laugh2:

14 hours ago, Sir Stig said:

Excellent build, with mouth watering pastry. The bowl with dough is great, and the tail pieces for the sugar coating. Here is a free sea song (shanty, if it is in rythm to any particular ship task) to promote your business:

Chocolate cream and carrot,

cheese, and apple too.

There is no cake more splendid,

than those that George can do!

Great light-hearted humor :thumbup: A build that calls for a celebration! Feelgood times. Ba-dam-dam-tsch! :pir-laugh: 

That song will be sung in the taverns of Puerto Desafio :pir-laugh:

12 hours ago, Bodi said:

Nice one captain! The funniest thing is captain Cookie is the only human minifig in the pastry, except the half-brick cyborg chef.:rofl:

Cyborg? That is a dressed up and painted wooden plank with a chef's hat on :pir-laugh:

Ah, and this one hopefully stands next to the cocoa factory I've seen before. Cocoa cream cookies with caked icing.

Serious Monkey business, that is. Aye! :pir-sweet::monkey:

Love all the action going on, all the stirring and mixing and upending and garnishing. Well, long arms and skillful hands; they look totally at ease, enjoying themselves.

Remarkable relief over there on the right; like in the old paintings one has the feeling the eyes are following you.

Thanks, yes George and his team are cooperating with the famous cocoa factory.

And four hands are quite useful to do the jobs you described. :pir-laugh: