sigpro

LDD GBW - Frago #002 -EROTEMA – Refugee Camp

Grid E4 Studica – P7 World

A deluge followed with bad weather made areas of Studica absolutely dangerous for human life. Civilians in the area suffered an exodus, those who could escape by foot, car or boat.Many others died drowned. After losing almost everything, shelter and food were mandatory to be provided by the international community. Erotema, struggling for the control of E4, has decided to create a DMZ with several campsites. Only an enemy country, the Coalition of Southern Territories could answer the call for contributions in time. Being Erotema the host nation, strict conditions for RON countries were issued but their help was welcome.

Here we can see a part of Camp Romeo 1

35761763365_a6aee1f713_c.jpgrefugee camp complet.lxf by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

2 big tents, 2 MRAP vehicles, 2 containers, a truck and a small transport helicopter on a landing pad. A line of refugees ready to be vaccinated to prevent the spread of diseases

35761764205_f111aca12d_c.jpghealth inspection by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Maybe they are panicked Briolui citizens.

The tents have showers, WCs and 32 beds. The cammo pattern was tricky!

35592043922_140500208d_c.jpgdetail in shelter by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

2 Erotema soldiers take a look on today´s menu. Delicious t-bone steaks and healthy bread. Good food will always make everything be less bad.

35373754820_54bc5435f1_z.jpgrefugee camp complet solo soldados pan by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

The helicopter proved useful for some rescue tasks, but it can´t be used due to the strong wind.

35592043202_43dde5e04c_c.jpgrefugee camp complet helic by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Another view of this area

35761763545_e49aed609c_c.jpgrefugee camp complet LATERAL by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr 

I hope you will like the build.

On 7/6/2017 at 2:32 PM, sigpro said:

Good food will always make everything be less bad.

In so many words, yes.

You've Been Awarded (2) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Going large scale is not always the answer when it is at the expense of detail. Quite a few areas shoud have been consolidated to help stop the area from looking too bare. The things you did build are very nice. I would have liked to have seen better shots of the vehicles and inside the buildings to examine the detail. Nice Job.     

I think you may have bitten off more than you could chew.  These are short, fast time frames for these builds so to see something this size was a surprise.  I like the concept, tents/shelters/vehicles...but it is just too big!  Condense everything, make more shelters, add the vehicles to the side or outskirts.  Take a look at any tent city military compound; space is at a premium so everything is crammed together.  I think a few more detailed shots of your specific builds would have been good too.  Again, awesome plan/concept...I just feel that the area is too large to detail well in such a short time.  That being said, keep up the good work!

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!

Edited by The Great Brick War