Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[SR - FB 3 June 17] Nova Malto Party

Harbor of Nova Malto just before the disaster...

2vwq.jpg

Sailor : Well, let's remind... reach Nova Malto Harbor.. talk... corries flag on... again talk... find the red ship with red sails.

Ok it is just behind me

ridx.jpg

Sailor : now open the chest... talk... there's 2 bottles and some doubloons... more talk... one bottle is for the WTC, the other and doubloons are for you.

Fine, I was not forgotten !!

csqn.jpg

Sailor : Set fire at the WTC bottle, they like rum when it is flambéed... talk...

gq4y.jpg

Sailor : Throw the flambéed bottle to the powder magazine, shouting : "happy birthday"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Sailor : talk... and then sail away, you deserve your bottle and the doubloons... more talk... my friend of Corrington... again talk... Captain Mesabi... talk talk talk...

4zoq.jpg

b5se.jpg

Sailor : What will we do ♫ with a drunken sailor ♪ ? What will we do ♪ with a drunken sailor ♫?

C&C welcome

Edited by Professor Thaum

Well, this is an interesting development! :pir-oh:

The photography is nicely done, zoomed in on the hired bottle thrower. Great figure posing and head choice, and I really like your Molotov cocktail. :thumbup:

Happy birthday!

Very funny story, and well written. Good to see that the people of Corrington are also just humans (Legoans?).

Very nice build Thaum, I think your version of the ship is nicer than mine :pir_laugh2:

On 29/06/2017 at 3:08 AM, Mesabi said:

Very nice build Thaum, I think your version of the ship is nicer than mine :pir_laugh2:

I don't think so as I use my son's brick bounty for the background :

0003931_pirates-the-brick-bounty-70413.j

On 28/06/2017 at 8:21 PM, Capt Wolf said:

Well, this is an interesting development! :pir-oh:

The photography is nicely done, zoomed in on the hired bottle thrower. Great figure posing and head choice, and I really like your Molotov cocktail. :thumbup:

:laugh: the first shot is blurry

The zoom was necessary to hide the desperate lack of background... This is flambéed rum, I insist !! a Molotov cocktail would have meant obvious terrorism...

The story is an idea of @Mesabi

And I'm always glad to "help" Corrington and WTC :grin:

On 29/06/2017 at 2:07 AM, Bodi said:

Funny story professor. I wonder who's behind this .

As said above the idea is Mesabi's

And if we talk about a sleeping partner... who knows :wink:

Any resemblance to actual characters is purely coincidental.... talk... government denies knowledge... more talk...

Edited by Professor Thaum

Haha ! Funny story ! :laugh:

Pirates and Corries have strange ways of doing party, but hey ! That concludes to great fireworks ! :grin:

Good job !

23 hours ago, Faladrin said:

Haha ! Funny story ! :laugh:

Pirates and Corries have strange ways of doing party, but hey ! That concludes to great fireworks ! :grin:

Good job !

Where do you see pirates ? :sweet:

I'll remind you that only Eslandola and Corrington made obvious move toward Nova Malto.

Oleon is not (yet) involved and the Sea Rats aren't even aware of where is Nova Malto...

Well, I have to admit the whole Nova Malto gives me a good laugh every now and then...

Amazing job Professor Thaum! It was a pleasure to read and the pictures are spot on!

Whooops! One ship down the drain! Coupled with a funny story, that makes for a very hilarious post! That grin on that guy's face!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: