Sign in to follow this  
Legostone

Support arrives!

When Captain Mesabi of the WTC called for aid after the tragedy in Nova Malto, and Eslandola responded in record time. This build marks the arrival of our Regiment there, to help with humanitarian issues as well as help finding the reason for the recently blown up ship.

34705876864_ed9e2a0792_c.jpg

34705879954_825510cd32_c.jpg

Woo-hoo! Eslandola to the rescue! :pir-grin:

Wonderful build LS! It's rare we get to see your work on land rather than on the sea. Nice work on the damaged house, and I love the tan part of the trees. :thumbup:

"Halt!"

The Corlander officer presents a flag of truce and ventures forth from the ruined gate to meet the Eslandian troops, his sharpshooters poised on the wall, rifles trained to fire. 

"If you take another step forward, I shall be required by duty to open fire. I am under orders to protect the neutrality of this settlement with any means necessary, and I am already stretching my authority by meeting you thus. However, my orders insist upon the necessity of maintaining good relations with Eslandola and I understand that negotiations for the status of Nova Malto are underway."

Sighing and sending a distraught glance at his Eslandian counterpart, he continues:

"I appeal to your own sense of duty, in that you may understand that I cannot ignore my orders. I shall have my orderly appoint you a suitable camp site outside the range of my guns, near water, and ensure that you are well provisioned, should you not have brought the means to be self-sustaining. There, you will await negotiations under the flag of truce. 

I appeal to your sense of right and wrong. Please do not force me to act in what is certain to lead to a diplomatic incidence with ramifications we cannot even begin to imagine... "

The Corlander officer sends his counterpart a worried, expectant glance, as his sharpshooter adjust their aim, all looking competent but distraught of the thought of firing at their fellow men. 

"Will you accept my suggestion?"

BTW, I forgot to comment on the Moc which is very nice, both the landscaping, the burned houses and particularly those redcoats! ;) 

That's a nice build !

I like your palm trees ! Great idea to use droid arms at the base of the foliage.

I am just a little concerned about the diplomatic situation we have here...

The native people of Isla de Victoria are awared that the Great Factions are in tense relationships and are ready to help both of Eslandola and Corrington. Please Redcoats ! Don't shoot ! *huh*

Great to see Eslandola is sending help, especially if the help is conpanied by such a fine MOC :wink: You should build more land-based, because I really like this!

A blue parrot?! :drool: :pir-grin:  Nice build Legostone, glad to see that we're not far behind the Corries in offering our help!