Hey there customizers! I had myself a bit of fun tonight, messing around with my own bit of customization and thought you all might get a kick out of the results. 

20170626_022231_zpsdvolznqz.jpg

I've long held an idea to expand my mini-fig army by incorporating custom helmets made from card stock. When you actually have money to spend on Lego, official head gear isn't that expensive but with no budget for actual helmets I figured this would be a great way to equip my solders while adding a personal touch. Where does the ring wraith fit in? Well this fella is a prototype and why not a Nazgul? I decided to just give it a shot and started with a paper template. That template came out so well I just had to keep going. 

20170626_022132_zpsannl3b1i.jpg

Being just an experiment I didn't want to try for too much detail, but the model is based on Witch-king of Angmar as appears in The Return of the King. Materials other than Lego include: Printer paper, Elmer's glue, recycled cardstock, a cocktail sword and sharpies for color. I did the design by hand, but have the blank yet so I could scan it in if anyone really wants it. It's super easy to create though so I don't imagine they'll be much demand. 

20170626_022042_zpsl6gawicm.jpg

Thanks for looking, let me know what you think below.