Sign in to follow this  
Elostirion

Warehouse, Puerto Desafio, Isla de Victoria

35353723562_b9ce26727c_o.jpg

After the war, Eslandola had taken full control over "Isla de Victoria", which now
had started to deserve its name. Román Fontonajo had ordered his men to take
one of the now deserted old warehouses, renovate it, and start the one thing that
actually is Eslandola: Trading!

Small Commerce, activated as challenge-reward via microbuild.

Edited by Elostirion

At first I didn't notice it was microscale! Great microscale rendition, Elos! I particularly like the door and the tudor style!

You are inspiring me to build more at this scale! (I am thinking building a microscale at 16x16 and licensing it as a small, so that it fits the rules of the EGS, although it represents something bigger.)

Great work, and good to see Puerta Desafio grow!

Aw, I love it!! Soooo cute!!! And its size feels so... right!. The irregular base adds a lot to the build too. All in all a very nice (and cute) build!! I wanted to make something similar with microfigs albeit on a ship for quite some time and now you motivated me to build it faster :wink: 

The use of the microfigs is a wonderful move. It adds so much for the viewer to understand the scale, although even without the figs I'm sure it would work excellent aswell.

Excellent micro warehouse! I like how you've represented the door, and the covered shed. Amazing amount of detail in such a small build. I also love the use of microfigs! :thumbup:

I like the gables. How they keep the same width on the short side. Makes the building look tall. And the covered shed :thumbup: The tudor style was the inspiration for the agriculture school..

Very nice little build. I like the building style and the colour, dark brown and white work well together.

Excellent micro Elostirion!  The micro figs really make it come alive, and great job including details like the lean-to and hook!

On 25.6.2017 at 0:14 PM, Bregir said:

At first I didn't notice it was microscale! Great microscale rendition, Elos! I particularly like the door and the tudor style!

You are inspiring me to build more at this scale! (I am thinking building a microscale at 16x16 and licensing it as a small, so that it fits the rules of the EGS, although it represents something bigger.)

Great work, and good to see Puerta Desafio grow!

Always glad to inspire others. Thanks for the kind feedback, glad you like it.

On 25.6.2017 at 0:20 PM, blackdeathgr said:

Aw, I love it!! Soooo cute!!! And its size feels so... right!. The irregular base adds a lot to the build too. All in all a very nice (and cute) build!! I wanted to make something similar with microfigs albeit on a ship for quite some time and now you motivated me to build it faster :wink: 

Always glad to motivate others. Happy to hear the size worked out so well, this is one of the things I find the hardest with microscale.

On 25.6.2017 at 8:57 PM, Jacob Nion said:

The use of the microfigs is a wonderful move. It adds so much for the viewer to understand the scale, although even without the figs I'm sure it would work excellent aswell.

Thank you, the figures were actually kind of a last minute idea, I am happy they worked out so well.

On 26.6.2017 at 1:41 AM, Capt Wolf said:

Excellent micro warehouse! I like how you've represented the door, and the covered shed. Amazing amount of detail in such a small build. I also love the use of microfigs! :thumbup:

Nice to hear that the small representations turned out so well, and that all the details came to fruition. Thanks! :-) 

On 26.6.2017 at 2:50 PM, Sir Stig said:

I like the gables. How they keep the same width on the short side. Makes the building look tall. And the covered shed :thumbup: The tudor style was the inspiration for the agriculture school..

So many people inspired - fantastic. I didn't even realize the effect of the gables, but think you are right, and I like it. I will definitely keep that in mind. Thanks for the kind words.

On 26.6.2017 at 3:16 PM, Bodi said:

Very nice little build. I like the building style and the colour, dark brown and white work well together.

Thank you. I started with the default brown, and then gave dark brown a try and I am happy you like it as much as I did.

On 26.6.2017 at 9:19 PM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

The best micro so far.

Puerto Desafio is getting more and more interesting!

:-) The best is always what I aim for, so nice to hear you say that. Really makes me happy. Thanks!

15 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Excellent micro Elostirion!  The micro figs really make it come alive, and great job including details like the lean-to and hook!

You realized the hook - fantastic! My girlfriend said she would have interpreted this as anything but not a hook. Thanks for confirming I was right.

Really great work here, especially for microscale - I really like the way you did the Tudor section - great job!

On 6/28/2017 at 2:51 AM, Elostirion said:

You realized the hook - fantastic! My girlfriend said she would have interpreted this as anything but not a hook. Thanks for confirming I was right.

I should have mentioned the hook. I recognized it right off. Definitely one of the things that makes this build so good.