Robert8

LEGO Store promotional sets 2017

I hope we get the cave promo in North America too. Could be good to add in the minifigs into a larger jungle diorama with some terrain.

Edited by NewTown

These minifigures look like they are a step up from the originals, both with dual molded legs, which is nice. :classic:

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

These minifigures look like they are a step up from the originals, both with dual molded legs, which is nice. :classic:

Looks more like printed legs, not dual-molded... I do like them, though.

I have both minifigures, so getting new variations of them isn't a top priority for me ... but who am I kidding? Of course I'm going to get them. Would have been a real sweet deal if they used the baby mold to give them a "cave baby," though. T

If these boxed CMF based promotions are to become a trend for awhile, I personally hope we will see a Space themed one in the future.

Specifically, wouldn't it be cool to see a dual figured pack similar to this year's cave themed one, coming with slightly recolored versions of the S1 Spaceman and S6 Intergalactic-Girl. Perhaps the S1 Spaceman's suit would be recolored in Light Bluish Grey, while the S6 Intergalactic Girl's suit would be redone in Bright Reddish Violet. Also, Space fans would definitely love this helmet in those recolors. :sweet:

I guess a Castle themed pack would be cool also, perhaps including variants of the S13 King and S15 Queen.