Hinckley

HA(ppy) (mo)UNT(ain) Abandoned Theme Park

Hey everyone, here are some pics from our Group Display at Brickworld. For the second year in the row, we won Best Group Display. :blush:

Contained in these pictures is work from:

@RoxYourBlox – River Wheel

@Phred – Bounty

@Rogue Angel – Creepy Castle

@Captain Nemo – Clown House

@Kristel – Pegasus Carousel

@Silver.Smith – Saloon Game & Arcade

@bricktect – Hedge Maze

@ace – Happy Mountain Entrance

@Cecilie – Hungry Caterpillar Roller Coaster

@ZCerberus – Rocket Ride

@CorneliusMurdock – Bumper Cars

@Hinckley – Mayan Adventure

IMG_6518

IMG_6515

IMG_6521

IMG_6522

IMG_6523

IMG_6529

IMG_6533

IMG_6534

IMG_6536

IMG_6539

IMG_6540

IMG_6541

IMG_6556

IMG_6559

IMG_6560

Flickr album

Enjoy! Feedback welcome.

Great work by everyone involved! It's not as absolutely bonkers as the snails from last year, but it's still a superb collab! 

The only thing creepier than the dead horses on the merry-go-round are all the grey minifig heads on the fence, I can imagine they're all making hideous faces lol

Wow ! Amazing job !

Congrats to all the builders !

A great creepy place for the Joker to trap Batman you've built here !

Excellent job !

My favourites are the Mushroom Ride and the River Wheel. However, it's a very good looking display all over and it definitely deserved the "Best Group Display" title, Congratulations everyone! :thumbup:

Awesome display, all!  Lovely collab with lots of great parts and details! :thumbup:

12 hours ago, M_slug357 said:

It needs some clowns to add to the creep factor

They're in there. I just didn't get any in the pictures.

I really like this theme. It took me a while to figure out what it really was, then I noticed one thing after another was looking a little... Flimsy. Then... Broken? Almost like a little story in a way.

I like the way the cracked floor is done, near the tent thing all the way in the corner of the build :laugh: The broken roof on the mushroom ride is cool also, it looks like a lot of bricks are hinging off one stud.

Edited by gamejutzu

Feel sorry for that guy that got stuck up there in the tower drop... :look:  Really cool collab!  Would have loved to see it in person.  Great job getting so many super unique sections to look so cohesive!

I was at Brickworld in Chicago with KC Bricklab's Who framed Roger Rabbit display.  Your display was fantastic and you guys were worthy winners.

Congratulations

1 hour ago, eurotrash said:

I was at Brickworld in Chicago with KC Bricklab's Who framed Roger Rabbit display.  Your display was fantastic and you guys were worthy winners.

Congratulations

I hope you guys come back next year! We all expressed thinking your display would win and we all really enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing what's next for you guys! :thumbup: Thank you for the feedback. And in case you're wondering which one I am, I'm the one who called you all assholes during World of Lights. :laugh: At least I think that was you. :look: You claimed to be several groups and then I said you were KC Brick Lab and you all emphatically denied it. Therefore, I assumed you were. It was a good time. Anyway, there was drinking going on. :blush:

Absolutely brilliant and full of ideas. Its really hard to stop looking at all the detailing put into it. Great collaborative effort! :classic:

Simply amazing collobrative display. Well done to all of you. It is very nice to see the combined efforts of our finest EB builders. :wub: 

Well done guys! It came together beautifully :wub:! There's so many details to look at and the overall seamless integration between all the builders is just great. I wish I had been there!

now I want to see the group picture with all of you and you're happy faces!

2 hours ago, CopMike said:

Well done guys! It came together beautifully :wub:! There's so many details to look at and the overall seamless integration between all the builders is just great. I wish I had been there!

now I want to see the group picture with all of you and you're happy faces!

Someone, other than me, has the group photo for the year