LUG of Malaysia

[MOC] 'Kampung House'

Hi everyone. Today I'm proud to present the latest MOC from Mr. Ng WY aka Toycrazy, 'The Kampung House'! It had been approved by LEGO Ideas and please support if you want this gorgeous piece to become an official set! 

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/b56bd141-94cf-4454-8bbc-15511707b5ec

'There was a time when all that you could care about are the friends that you’re going to meet again tomorrow and carefree days of fun and laughter void of responsibilities. If you’ve ever wanted to be transported back to a time when life was worry free and evoke the very same feelings and memories one had as a child - the Kampung House is meant to elicit those nostalgic memories.

The "Kampung House" is a Village House in South East Asia, is built from wooden panels resting on piles all round as the foundations of the build. This unique yet universal themed abode will allow LEGO fans all over the world to not only build a setting but have a complementary surrounding play theme catering to both the young and and young-at-heart.'

Lets enjoy some pictures below!

Photo 29-05-2017, 6 36 53 pm

The cozy village feel which brings you out of the hectic life in big cities! What a stress reliever! 

Photo 29-05-2017, 6 38 17 pm

The side view of the set. So many details inside the building structure! You can see the air vents on top of the front, the wooden planks of the windows and perfect use of those sand green bricks and tiles!

Photo 29-05-2017, 6 38 57 pm

I liked the coconut tree.

Photo 29-05-2017, 6 38 02 pm

This is the back of the house.

Photo 29-05-2017, 6 39 38 pm

What a beautiful scenery! 

Photo 29-05-2017, 6 45 05 pm

Did you spot the cat?

This is a very nice set and if you want it to be released as an official set, please click on the link below and support! Thank you very much!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/b56bd141-94cf-4454-8bbc-15511707b5ec

Very nice! But I am afradi that due to its size it wont be released even if you get 10 000 supporters. Also this sand green colour scheme is too much similar to the "Old fishing store" set which comes this august/september...

Looks fantastic. The sand green and olive green mixture works very well in combination with the mostly grey roof. Very inspiring!

Very pretty and realistic design. It certainly has a warm relaxing feel to it. Great details and the South East Asia feel is present throughout. Fantastic MOC!

12 hours ago, Blazej_Holen said:

Very nice! But I am afradi that due to its size it wont be released even if you get 10 000 supporters. Also this sand green colour scheme is too much similar to the "Old fishing store" set which comes this august/september...

Is there a physical size limit? I've read (in the Ideas thread) that there is a piece-count limit. 

Interiors? Love the exterior! Especially the colors. We need more sets from Asia, and this looks typical of buildings there. Way to go!

I lived in Johor Bahru and Gelang Patah for four months while I worked for LEGOLAND. I have seen many houses that look exactly like this. The shutters, in particular, are exact! Excellent work.

I had the honour to see this earlier in KL, Pavilion Mall. Thank you for sharing with us on EB. :sweet: 

Let's keep the Kampung Spirit alive! 

34658617484_10af382862_o_d.jpg

35499815745_85227f8d48_o_d.jpg