Hello Everyone!

Today I an here to show my latest MOC, The Muscle Machine.

800x600.jpg

It was built mainly to satisfy my desire to turn this outline of a car into a reality.

800x480.jpg

It soon evolved into a project to use a mini V- engine used by DugaldlC in his Aston Martin Vantage GT3. That was soon extensively modified into a V8 muscle car engine.

800x600.jpg800x600.jpg

So here it is, featuring that engine, HoG steering, in-car steering, an adjustable seat, and light, aggressive bodywork.  The problem with the bodywork is that a part is illegal and creates stress (the C-pillars) and it is not all sturdy, The back of the bodywork and part of the chassis is very strong, though.

800x600.jpg800x600.jpg800x600.jpg

I know it's far from perfect. That's not the point. It is mainly just a test vehicle, a concept. But please tell me what you like and what you don't. Thanks! :classic: 

I had a diffrenet vision of muscle machine in my mind, this looks more like (dune) buggy.

I don't know, maybe there's something changed in the USA after lats president election? :classic:

Interesting concept, for me the side of it feels a little bit empty, I'd add something there. As Jurss said this vehicle looks more like a buggy so I'd also expect it to have more ground clearance. 

This is cool and a very good concept!

9 hours ago, Jurss said:

I don't know, maybe there's something changed in the USA after lats president election? :classic:

:laugh:

@Jurss@kbalage I tried to make it like a dune buggy for the street. Also It has it's name because of the muscle car engine.

If anyone was wondering, I made the front by cutting a 3L rigid hose and bending it to hold the pins in the beams and 4L thin beam between them.

LDD will be made.

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 0:39 PM, DugaldIC said:

Nicely done, I really like what you added to the engine! Very clever little build :thumbup:

Thank you!

LDD: http://bricksafe.com/files/Offroadcreations/th3-mu5cle-mach1n3/Muscle Machine.lxf

Rebrickable: http://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-8574/offroadcreations/the-muscle-machine/#comments

Also, there may be a few parts missing, because when I made the LDD file, 20 parts were removed and I believe I only found 18 of them, and I use the LDD for the partslist as well.

Enjoy!

Edited by Offroadcreat1ons