legofrik

[MOC] Train Engine Shed

Another creation for diorama on incoming event - in winter edition.
No interior has been made. I also try to put on some icicles, but I didn't like them at all.

When I'll put it on diorama, some utensils, decorations and accessories will be added. For now it is, what it is. :classic:

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Credits for "Stop buffers" goes to Karwik. I like the idea, but I made my own version of it.
Slika

Slika

Again, very nice! I especially like the lamp, barge-boards (roof ends) and the gutters; perhaps the latter needs some down-pipes to finish the building perfectly. And how about some greenery growing up the walls?

Another very nice MOC! Now you just need to leave it on sun for few months to get that washed out look, which wold fit it perfectly. ;)

@ColletArrow, yes I'll add some down-pipes directly on diorama. Geenery will be mabie added later on summer edition. :classic:

@Cwetqo you wish. :wink:

THX both for the compliments.

Looks great!  I particularly like how you have done the main doors and the light.

On 6/13/2017 at 12:03 PM, legofrik said:

Slika

Slika

This is absolutely AMAZING!!  I would love to add something like this to my Winter Village layout.  Do you have instructions for this that you would be willing to sell?  Thank you in advance! 

Edited by Irishfire412