Winning Side:

1st Place: Mardier (Score: 20,38)

2nd Place: Eslandola (Score: 20,11)

Faction Winners:

1st Place: Oleon (Score: 17,70)

2nd Place: Corrington (Score: 17,05)

3rd Place: Sea Rats (Score: 14,85)

Individual Winners:

1st Place: Ayrlego (MAR) (again!! :grin: :laugh:) - Prize,  A new island (of the Prio seas) of your choice for your faction and 600 DBs
- and 31065 Park Street Townhouse

Runner-up: Faladrin & Captain Braunsfeld (ESL) - Prize, 500 DBs (/2 = 250DBs each)

And lastly, the Cat. E write-up No write-up needed! :laugh:  The Overall results will be published very shortly, so stay tuned!  (Well, maybe tomorrow morning - don't stay up all night in suspense, please! :grin:)

Once again, a very impressive showing, guys, thanks to you all, and congrats to the winners! :pir-sweet:

Thank you very much for all the work you've put into organizing this challenge. :thumbup:

Congrats to OL and MAR :bonaparte: 
There were a lot of great entries.  Good job Ayrlego, Faladrin and Captain Braunsfeld.

Congrats Ayrlego! But who won this? Mardier and Eslandola seem neck and neck! Gah, you guys are evil for making us wait. :pir_tong2:

So close!  Congrats Ayrlego, and I'm definitely looking forward to the overall results tomorrow!

Congrats to all the participants. And the Cat E winners deserve their accolades. Well done!

Congrats to the winners and everyone else who participated. Even if Mardier won, does Eslandola still technically win the challenge since they won 3 out of the 5 categories? Or is this category worth the most?

3 hours ago, Brandon Stark said:

Even if Mardier won, does Eslandola still technically win the challenge since they won 3 out of the 5 categories? Or is this category worth the most?

We'll have to perform some super complicated calculations. Only those who have taken calculus or are named Garmadon can comprehend who won. :pir-grin:
We should know tomorrow. :thumbup:

Uhhh, what a cliffhanger! 

Congratulations to Ayrlego, conqueror of worlds, for adding yet another island to the Crown! ;) 

What will we ever do with all that land? Sell it off to highest bidder, perhaps? :P

And great job everyone! Brilliant entries all around! 

Congrats @Ayrlego !

Arrrgh... I've done my best on this one to add an island to my faction instead of you ! :pir-bawling:

But you are a real damn good builder ! Once again... Congrats ! :pir-laugh:

Just now, Professor Thaum said:

I can only second that, with a small add...

Haha ! :pir-laugh:

For a Sea Rat, swearing is always needed in a sentence !

Thank you all for the kind words :pir-blush: and congrats to all the other winners! :pir-laugh:

A huge thank you to the leadership team for organising this challenge and to all those who participated across the 5 categories! - A giant effort over six months in the making - I am truly looking forward to what Era 2 will bring!

1 hour ago, Faladrin said:

I've done my best on this one to add an island to my faction instead of you !

Come over to the right red side Faladrin, you know you want to!!!

4 hours ago, Bregir said:

What will we ever do with all that land? Sell it off to highest bidder, perhaps? :P

Yes :D when can we start bidding? :D

8 hours ago, Phred said:

We'll have to perform some super complicated calculations. Only those who have taken calculus or are named Garmadon can comprehend who won. :pir-grin:
We should know tomorrow. :thumbup:

:pir-grin: (Thanks Phred! :laugh: :grin:)  Overall scores posted, fellas!  See the full results of the challenge here! :pir-wink:

It is that Ayrlego guy again! Great, but for the wrong side, unfortunately :pir-cry_sad:

Congrats!

And I get some money, it seems. That is ok as long as you're playing Eslandola :pir-laugh:

9 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Come over to the right red side Faladrin, you know you want to!!!

hahaha ! :pir-laugh: You know my heart is Green... Well, it is something to discuss, Do you have cookies ? :laugh::tongue:

1 hour ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

It is that Ayrlego guy again! Great, but for the wrong side, unfortunately :pir-cry_sad:

Congrats!

And I get some money, it seems. That is ok as long as you're playing Eslandola :pir-laugh:

And Congrats to you my fair Ex Aequo friend !

Well said ! A good Eslandolan never spit on money... :pir_laugh2::pir_tong2: