Been having fun with my Nexo Knights, some knock-off Dinosaurs and Legend Beasts, some real Lego Legend Beasts and a random Mixel.   I thought it'd be fun for each knight to have an animal steed instead of vehicles.

What kind of things would you like to see in Nexo Knights?   Anybody else found any cool knock offs online that you wish were part of the franchise?

On 6/12/2017 at 3:24 AM, Killian said:

What kind of things would you like to see in Nexo Knights?   Anybody else found any cool knock offs online that you wish were part of the franchise?

Well, since I started this ... I would not mind seeing some more dinosaurs used. Like in the old 80's toy line Dino Riders. I remember seeing someone making some MOC (of said toy line). 

From your pictures it looks like four of the "rides" are original. I am sure others would not mind if their is a less action pictures of the "rides". 

On 6/19/2017 at 7:58 PM, samurai-turtle said:

From your pictures it looks like four of the "rides" are original. I am sure others would not mind if their is a less action pictures of the "rides". 

What I was messing around with today :

There's so many of them! Very intresting to see how they are constructed. Is there Sleketor among them? =)

On 6/12/2017 at 3:24 AM, Killian said:

It looks like you're using some knock-off dinosaurs there?  Are they from Nick Knights?

This one is great:

2iitnbo.jpg

really love this,,.. its whats lego is for,...

Especialy that dude on the pink triceratops :laugh:

Edited by allstyles

I like the build of Clay's steed. I guess it's one of those knock-offs you mentioned?

Then again, it seems the build could be recreated with official LEGO pieces...

On 6/24/2017 at 0:18 PM, ZORK64 said:

I like the build of Clay's steed. I guess it's one of those knock-offs you mentioned?

Then again, it seems the build could be recreated with official LEGO pieces...

Yeah it's a knock-off Ninjago steed. I feel like it could be meant to be a Kirin.  All the pieces seem to be made from Lego molds, so should be pretty easy to recreate with official Lego bricks. 

I generally don't approve of buying clone themes but this is a great concept. That molten raptor really is something. :grin:

I'm also envious that you have access to the summer wave already, as they're still over a month away on this side of the pond. :sadnew:

On 6/27/2017 at 2:36 AM, SerenityInFire said:

What's the quality like on the knock-offs?

Great actually.  Can't tell they aren't real Lego. There are some dinosaurs out there that don't have their teeth painted, they look pretty fake, but these all look professional like Lego produced them.